Visitors and exhibitors participating in Helitech International, Europe’s largest helicopter exhibition, will be able to optimise their time thanks to ‘My Event’, an online planning tool provided by the event organisers, Reed Exhibitions.
Available free of charge to exhibitor personnel and registered visitors to Helitech International, My Event provides both a comprehensive directory of everyone who will be attending the show, together with a facility for requesting a meeting with them. Users can also enhance their networking by messaging their peers prior to and during the event.
My Event can also be used to create a tailored event diary featuring seminar sessions to attend as well as meetings that have been arranged. Once they have created an account, users can log into My Event via the Helitech International website immediately or via the official show app closer to the event. For full details visit: http://www.helitechevents.com/
Staged in association with the European Helicopter Association, Helitech International will be held at ExCeL London from 6 – 8 October 2015.
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue