Tamarack Helicopters, Inc. is celebrating 20 Years supporting the UH-1 helicopter industry in 2015. A FAA approved Repair Station, Tamarack Helicopters Inc., offers complete restoration services, component overhaul, and non destructive testing for UH-1 operators..
As part of the celebration of their 20th anniversary in business Tamarack is pleased to announce their new website at www.tamarackhelicopters.com.
Tamarack Helicopters (Tamarack), started by Jay and Tracy Bugli in 1995, is located in Stevensville, Montana and work with UH-1 Operators supplying their expertise in insuring that aircraft components are maintained to the highest standard.
“All of our business has been by word of mouth for the past 20 years,” Jay Bugli, Owner of Tamarack Helicopters states “ We have been privileged to work with operators worldwide to support their missions”
With an estimated 3700 UH-1 helicopters operating internationally, including 500+ registered in the USA, Tamarack is looking forward to introducing their business to those operations that are not familiar with the many services the Tamarack Helicopters repair station provides.
The website includes the services that Tamarack offers along with a slide show displaying some of the many UH-1’s that have been restored at Tamarack Helicopters facility in Stevensville, Montana.
Tamarack holds Type Certificates (TC) for the UH-1H (R00010SE), a TC for the TH-1F, UH-1F, UH-1P (H7NE ) and also holds the Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for the installation of the Lycoming T53-L-703 engine installation in the TH-1F, UH-1F and UH-1P (SR01349LA). This STC makes the TH-1F, UH-1F and UH-1P helicopters some of the highest performers at hot and high altitudes in their weight class.
Since receiving FAA approval for their repair station in 2000, Tamarack provides overhaul services to the UH-1 industry. Overhaul capabilities include transmissions, swash plate & support, scissors & sleeve, main and tail rotor hub assemblies, 42° & 90° gearboxes, quills, stab bars and hangar & mast assemblies. Check out Tamaracks new website for the full list of capabilities.
Tamarack Helicopters repair station include a FAA approved Non- Destructive Testing (NDT) facility offering NDT capabilities including magnetic particle and dye penetrate testing.
Tamarack Helicopters crew looks forward to continuing to serve the UH-1 industry and keeping Huey’s flying. Contact Jay Bugli at Tamarack Helicopters at 406-777-0144 and check out the website at www.tamarackhelicopters.com.
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021
- 16-Jan-21 517 Bell UH-1H Busdi, Philippines (7F)
- Australia – CASA appoints acting CEO
- Nigerian AF partners with Caverton Helicopters for maintenance
- Container Research Corp wins V-22 aux tank contract
- Naval Supply Systems Command addresses V-22 supply concern
- Australia to replace Tiger with AH-64E
- 15-Jan-21 PH-TTR Airbus H135 Almere, Netherlands
- GAO reports on Washington DC area helicopter noise concerns