Tamarack Helicopters, Inc. is celebrating 20 Years supporting the UH-1 helicopter industry in 2015. A FAA approved Repair Station, Tamarack Helicopters Inc., offers complete restoration services, component overhaul, and non destructive testing for UH-1 operators..
As part of the celebration of their 20th anniversary in business Tamarack is pleased to announce their new website at www.tamarackhelicopters.com.
Tamarack Helicopters (Tamarack), started by Jay and Tracy Bugli in 1995, is located in Stevensville, Montana and work with UH-1 Operators supplying their expertise in insuring that aircraft components are maintained to the highest standard.
“All of our business has been by word of mouth for the past 20 years,” Jay Bugli, Owner of Tamarack Helicopters states “ We have been privileged to work with operators worldwide to support their missions”
With an estimated 3700 UH-1 helicopters operating internationally, including 500+ registered in the USA, Tamarack is looking forward to introducing their business to those operations that are not familiar with the many services the Tamarack Helicopters repair station provides.
The website includes the services that Tamarack offers along with a slide show displaying some of the many UH-1’s that have been restored at Tamarack Helicopters facility in Stevensville, Montana.
Tamarack holds Type Certificates (TC) for the UH-1H (R00010SE), a TC for the TH-1F, UH-1F, UH-1P (H7NE ) and also holds the Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for the installation of the Lycoming T53-L-703 engine installation in the TH-1F, UH-1F and UH-1P (SR01349LA). This STC makes the TH-1F, UH-1F and UH-1P helicopters some of the highest performers at hot and high altitudes in their weight class.
Since receiving FAA approval for their repair station in 2000, Tamarack provides overhaul services to the UH-1 industry. Overhaul capabilities include transmissions, swash plate & support, scissors & sleeve, main and tail rotor hub assemblies, 42° & 90° gearboxes, quills, stab bars and hangar & mast assemblies. Check out Tamaracks new website for the full list of capabilities.
Tamarack Helicopters repair station include a FAA approved Non- Destructive Testing (NDT) facility offering NDT capabilities including magnetic particle and dye penetrate testing.
Tamarack Helicopters crew looks forward to continuing to serve the UH-1 industry and keeping Huey’s flying. Contact Jay Bugli at Tamarack Helicopters at 406-777-0144 and check out the website at www.tamarackhelicopters.com.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software