Tamarack Helicopters, Inc. is celebrating 20 Years supporting the UH-1 helicopter industry in 2015. A FAA approved Repair Station, Tamarack Helicopters Inc., offers complete restoration services, component overhaul, and non destructive testing for UH-1 operators..
As part of the celebration of their 20th anniversary in business Tamarack is pleased to announce their new website at www.tamarackhelicopters.com.
Tamarack Helicopters (Tamarack), started by Jay and Tracy Bugli in 1995, is located in Stevensville, Montana and work with UH-1 Operators supplying their expertise in insuring that aircraft components are maintained to the highest standard.
“All of our business has been by word of mouth for the past 20 years,” Jay Bugli, Owner of Tamarack Helicopters states “ We have been privileged to work with operators worldwide to support their missions”
With an estimated 3700 UH-1 helicopters operating internationally, including 500+ registered in the USA, Tamarack is looking forward to introducing their business to those operations that are not familiar with the many services the Tamarack Helicopters repair station provides.
The website includes the services that Tamarack offers along with a slide show displaying some of the many UH-1’s that have been restored at Tamarack Helicopters facility in Stevensville, Montana.
Tamarack holds Type Certificates (TC) for the UH-1H (R00010SE), a TC for the TH-1F, UH-1F, UH-1P (H7NE ) and also holds the Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for the installation of the Lycoming T53-L-703 engine installation in the TH-1F, UH-1F and UH-1P (SR01349LA). This STC makes the TH-1F, UH-1F and UH-1P helicopters some of the highest performers at hot and high altitudes in their weight class.
Since receiving FAA approval for their repair station in 2000, Tamarack provides overhaul services to the UH-1 industry. Overhaul capabilities include transmissions, swash plate & support, scissors & sleeve, main and tail rotor hub assemblies, 42° & 90° gearboxes, quills, stab bars and hangar & mast assemblies. Check out Tamaracks new website for the full list of capabilities.
Tamarack Helicopters repair station include a FAA approved Non- Destructive Testing (NDT) facility offering NDT capabilities including magnetic particle and dye penetrate testing.
Tamarack Helicopters crew looks forward to continuing to serve the UH-1 industry and keeping Huey’s flying. Contact Jay Bugli at Tamarack Helicopters at 406-777-0144 and check out the website at www.tamarackhelicopters.com.
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half
- Prestwick SAR base passes 1,500 taskings milestone
- Great Western Air Ambulance encourages use of What3Words
- Iran unveils new laser-guided missiles for helicopter fleet
- Rostec began flight tests of the newest helicopter for special forces Mi-8AMTSh-VN
- EDA sets up Multinational Helicopter Training Centre for Sintra
- Entrol welcomes HELISEVEN to its client list
- 08-Aug-20 N….. Bell 206 Marathon, US-Texas (3F)
- EASA SIB 2020-13 Provision of ground handling services at aerodromes following COVID-19 outbreak
- Lydd SAR base passes 1,000 taskings milestone
- Boeing Receives $265 Million Chinook Helicopter Order
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus