The new facilities, which can accommodate more than 25,000 passengers a year, include new departure gates, new security areas and a new passenger lounge, all specifically designed with safety, security and comfort in mind.
Catering is provided by a local supplier and the building is equipped with wifi, large LCD screens and all the other requirements necessary to ensure passengers can move through the detailed check-in and safety processes swiftly and efficiently.
Paul Kelsall, Director of Service Delivery for Bond Offshore Helicopters said: “These new facilities are part of our commitment to providing excellent customer service, and will ensure we continue to provide all our passengers with a safe and swift journey to and from their work offshore.”
About Bond Offshore Helicopters
Headquartered in Aberdeen and with bases in Humberside, Norwich and Blackpool, Bond Offshore Helicopters has decades of experience providing energy support and life & rescue services to blue-chip corporations in the UK’s offshore oil and gas industry. In 2014, Bond Offshore Helicopters transported over 200,000 men and women to their workplaces offshore and flew 57 search & rescue missions across the North Sea.
BOH is part of Babcock International Group, a world-leading provider of mission critical aerial services, with a global fleet of around 385 aircraft and nearly 3,000 staff.
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)