Belfort Instrument Company, one of the country’s oldest meteorological sensor and meteorological system manufactures, installed their AWOS at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center (8OH9), Cincinnati, Ohio. Metro Aviation, Inc. is the aviation services provider for the medical center.
The Belfort Automated Weather Observation System (AWOS) provides pilots with FAA certified Altimeter Setting, visibility measurements as well as advisory wind and temperature readings. The AWOS information is available via telephone, VHF transmitter as well as over the internet.
Belfort Instrument Company has been a leading provider of weather instruments to government, professional meteorology and aviation markets for over 130 years. Detailed information can be found at www.belfortinstrument.com.
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)