The Australian Government has reappointed Mr Noel Hart as a Commissioner with the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB).
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development Warren Truss announced the two-year extension of Mr Hart’s term today, effective from 1 July 2015.
“Mr Hart’s extensive maritime and resource industry operations experience, along with his previous work on the Commission, will be a valuable asset to the Commission as it continues its investigative work into the future,” Mr Truss said.
“Mr Hart’s maritime experience will continue to ensure that the Commission has expertise in each of the transport modes covered by the ATSB, complementing the aviation and rail experience of the other two part-time Commissioners.
“I will be looking to the Commission to provide strong leadership to the ATSB as Australia’s national safety investigator across the aviation, maritime and rail sectors.”
More information on ATSB’s commissioners can be found here: atsb.gov.au/about_atsb/commissioners.aspx
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters
- NHV awarded contract by Allseas Engineering
- Volocopter Raises €200 Million in Series D Funding Round
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms