The Australian Government has reappointed Mr Noel Hart as a Commissioner with the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB).
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Infrastructure and Regional Development Warren Truss announced the two-year extension of Mr Hart’s term today, effective from 1 July 2015.
“Mr Hart’s extensive maritime and resource industry operations experience, along with his previous work on the Commission, will be a valuable asset to the Commission as it continues its investigative work into the future,” Mr Truss said.
“Mr Hart’s maritime experience will continue to ensure that the Commission has expertise in each of the transport modes covered by the ATSB, complementing the aviation and rail experience of the other two part-time Commissioners.
“I will be looking to the Commission to provide strong leadership to the ATSB as Australia’s national safety investigator across the aviation, maritime and rail sectors.”
More information on ATSB’s commissioners can be found here: atsb.gov.au/about_atsb/commissioners.aspx
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s