DART Aerospace and Heliswiss Iberica (HWS), aiming to reinforce their presence and expand their coverage in Europe, proudly announce the appointment of three new sales managers fully dedicated to European customers and confirm commitment to increase local sales presence, customer support and parts inventory.
Joining DART’s team, Mr. Adrien Dillard,Regional Sales Manager – Europe, will be based out of London, UK. Adrien brings extensive experience interacting with European military and civil organizations, as well as helicopter operators. He will be focused on understanding the specific needs of the European market and offering support in developing customized solutions that meet the clients’ expectations.
As Adrien will be based in Europe, he will be conveniently available during European working hours and will be a short flight away from most European customers, ready to offer DART’s complete product portfolio: helicopter landing gear, emergency flotation systems, maintenance tools & GSE, and specialty equipment, such as baskets, interior accessories and cable cutters.
To support Adrien and DART’s European expansion, the existing successful collaboration with Heliswiss Iberica (HWS) as exclusive sales and technical support partner for most of Europe is being enhanced with the addition of two new sales managers exclusively dedicated to DART products. Also, HWS will be growing its local inventory to offer best-in-class services and support in Europe. Whether customers work with HWS or directly with DART, they will benefit from the same terms, including the pricing and discount structure.
With these changes, European customers will benefit from the presence of four local sales representatives, fluent in six languages.These new sales managers will be working closely with DART’s Canadian and American offices.
DART is committed to continue to strengthen its position and customer focus in Europe, facilitating access to DART’s product portfolio and improving the quality of service and customer support.
About DART Aerospace
DART Aerospace is “Mission Ready”. A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 700 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART’s key products include: flotation systems, landing gears, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and filters. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
Heliswiss Iberica, S.A. is a company founded in 1983 in Barcelona, specialized in helicopter maintenance and repair services, having a very experienced staff, specifically designed facilities and a large stock of spare parts and special tools.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC