Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, plans to present educational seminars to local turbine aircraft owners and operators based in Brazil and Chile.
On July 15, 2015, Tony Gilbert, Vice President of Business Development in South America for JSSI, and Aroldo Rovero, JSSI’s Director of Business Development, will be presenting detailed information about Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs, how they work, and how they can increase the aircraft’s value while lowering overall maintenance costs.This seminar will be presented in Portuguese and take place at Helipark in Brazil, just outside São Paulo, beginning at 1500 local time.
An additional informative JSSI seminar is planned for August 27 and will be hosted by JSSI Alliance member AEROCARDAL in Santiago, Chile.For more details about these seminars,please contact Aroldo Rovero at [email protected].
“Some aircraft operators in this region may not be familiar with JSSI Programs or how the yallow an operator to stabilize and reduce their maintenance budgets while improving the value of the asset,” commented Tony Gilbert, VP of Business Development for JSSI.“Hourly Cost Maintenance is our only business, and we recognize the value of our programs. Therefore,we feel it is important to offer these enlightening sessions on how JSSI protects owners from unexpected maintenance expenses and enhances the OEM warranty.”
JSSI offers more than 340 different programs,including the comprehensive Tip-to-Tail® Program,covering Engines, Airframes, and APUs, for today’s business jets, turboprops and helicopters.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, JSSI has been the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors.
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connec
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- WAI 2021 Conference Goes All-Virtual
- New President named at Sikorsky
- Russian Helicopters completed the transfer of Ka-52 within the framework of the 2020 State Defense Order
- SAAF helicopter squadrons top the Sword of Peace recipient list
- L-3 Technologies awarded $10M contract for procure six AN/SRQ-4 kits for the MH-60
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters restarts West Rim Grand Canyon tours
- Air Methods Announces New Missouri ARCH Air Medical Base
- Garmin Pilot Adds Graphical Airspace and Obstacle NOTAMs
- Maine Army National Guard works closer with community leaders
- V-22 Flights Begin at Japan’s Kisarazu Air Field
- Aberdeen Standard Investments extends support for London’s Air Ambulance
- DTL and thyssenkrupp Aerospace agree on extended umbrella contract
- Genesys Aerosystems’ EFIS Now Certified on Airbus AS350/355
- Argus International hires SVP of Operations and Business Development