Aviation legend Captain Eric Melrose ‘Winkle’ Brown CBE, DSC, AFC, KCVSA, PhD Hon FRAeS, RN will be speaking at HeliTech International on the 8th October, 2015 at ExCeL London.
Named “Britain’s Greatest Pilot” by the BBC, Captian Eric “Winkle” Brown will be the key-note speaker during The EHEST Safety Workshop.
A former Royal Navy officer and test pilot, he has flown 487 different types of aircraft, more than anyone else in history. He also holds the world record for the most aircraft carrier landings and is the Fleet Air Arm’s most decorated living pilot.
He was also the first pilot to land on an aircraft carrier with a twin-engined aircraft and he was also a pioneer of helicopter flying, and developed many of the techniques that we use today.
The Safety Workshop is free to attend, however early registration is recommended as spaces are expected to fill up quickly.
- Global AirParts announces S-76 part out from LCI
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems gains FAA STC for MD500
- Voler Aviation Services add third helicopter type to training fleet
- Cobham’s RT-7000 Granted FAA TSOA
- Sikorsky awarded $550M contract for delivery of 6 CH-53K
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet