Hillsboro Aviation is excited to announce the launch of a helicopter tour operation in Sedona, Arizona. The operation, called Hillsboro Aviation – Sedona, offers helicopter tours over Sedona’s most famous landmarks and is one of the only tour operators to partner with the Forest Service to provide employee training on the geological, biological and archaeological history of Sedona.
“We are thrilled about this new business venture in one of the nation’s most breathtaking landscapes,” said Franz Bergtold, Director of Operations at Hillsboro Aviation. “We are continually impressed and humbled by the warm reception we have received from the community and look forward to continued partnerships with the people of Sedona.”
Hillsboro Aviation – Sedona partners with various tour agencies and resort properties to offer packages that provide guests with a wide array of tour options. Passengers can choose from standard tours around Sedona to customizable private tours that are specialized to each customer’s needs.
The company also abides by Helicopter Association International’s Fly Neighborly Program and is one of six Tour Operator Program of Safety (TOPS)-approved operations in the continental United States.
“We are delighted to have Hillsboro Aviation at the airport,” said Russell Widmar, General Manager at the Sedona airport. “They have demonstrated high ethics in their business and safety practices and are dedicated to being supportive and thoughtful neighbors to the community of Sedona. We look forward to a long and successful relationship with them.”
Hillsboro Aviation – Sedona, family-owned and headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, employs nine staff members in its office located at the Sedona airport. To find out more about the tours or to book yours today, visit www.sedonahelitours.com.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation is known internationally as a leader in the general aviation industry for providing quality aviation products and services including helicopter and airplane sales, helicopter and airplane charter services, aircraft parts sales, MRO services, avionics equipment sales, and installations. Hillsboro Aviation has flown 1.2 million hours in its 35-year history and supported a variety of missions including aerial firefighting, construction, search and rescue, TV news, aerial survey, and seismic operations. The company has sold over 1,000 new and used aircraft and represents over 50 of the industry’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and vendors.
- Churchill Navigation and Shotover Camera Systems Merge
- USAIG expands safety collaboration with Airbus
- Airbus Fleet Master presents uninterrupted data chain
- EHang Launches Intelligent Aerial Firefighting Solution
- VHA Receives TIA on 206B Version 2 Main Rotor Blades
- Lifeflight’s AW139 fleet marks milestone
- Bristow to close two Lousiana bases with 350 job losses, claims union
- Eight Air Evac Lifefteam bases in Arkansas now carry blood
- Malaysian Ministry of Health outsources EMS helicopter service
- Metro Aviation delivers first of two helicopters to HealthNet
- Apollo Air Services to promote Aviation Clean Air purifier units in Europe
- 06-Aug-20 N911EP Hughes OH-6 Chesterfield, US-Missouri
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing