Hillsboro Aviation is excited to announce the launch of a helicopter tour operation in Sedona, Arizona. The operation, called Hillsboro Aviation – Sedona, offers helicopter tours over Sedona’s most famous landmarks and is one of the only tour operators to partner with the Forest Service to provide employee training on the geological, biological and archaeological history of Sedona.
“We are thrilled about this new business venture in one of the nation’s most breathtaking landscapes,” said Franz Bergtold, Director of Operations at Hillsboro Aviation. “We are continually impressed and humbled by the warm reception we have received from the community and look forward to continued partnerships with the people of Sedona.”
Hillsboro Aviation – Sedona partners with various tour agencies and resort properties to offer packages that provide guests with a wide array of tour options. Passengers can choose from standard tours around Sedona to customizable private tours that are specialized to each customer’s needs.
The company also abides by Helicopter Association International’s Fly Neighborly Program and is one of six Tour Operator Program of Safety (TOPS)-approved operations in the continental United States.
“We are delighted to have Hillsboro Aviation at the airport,” said Russell Widmar, General Manager at the Sedona airport. “They have demonstrated high ethics in their business and safety practices and are dedicated to being supportive and thoughtful neighbors to the community of Sedona. We look forward to a long and successful relationship with them.”
Hillsboro Aviation – Sedona, family-owned and headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon, employs nine staff members in its office located at the Sedona airport. To find out more about the tours or to book yours today, visit www.sedonahelitours.com.
About Hillsboro Aviation
Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation is known internationally as a leader in the general aviation industry for providing quality aviation products and services including helicopter and airplane sales, helicopter and airplane charter services, aircraft parts sales, MRO services, avionics equipment sales, and installations. Hillsboro Aviation has flown 1.2 million hours in its 35-year history and supported a variety of missions including aerial firefighting, construction, search and rescue, TV news, aerial survey, and seismic operations. The company has sold over 1,000 new and used aircraft and represents over 50 of the industry’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and vendors.
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO