Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS) (“Bristow”) today announced that it has called its 3.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2038 for redemption on August 14, 2015.
The redemption price is equal to 100% of the principal amount thereof plus any accrued and unpaid interest up to, but excluding, the redemption date. The notes may be converted at any time before the close of business on August 13, 2015, the business day immediately preceding the redemption date. The notes are convertible into shares of common stock of the Company at a rate of 13.8373 shares per $1,000 principal amount of notes. The Company will satisfy its conversion obligation by delivering cash up to the principal amount of the notes surrendered for conversion and shares for the remainder of its conversion obligation, if any. Holders who wish to convert their notes must comply with the procedures in the notes.
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP INC.
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia and Trinidad. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.bristowgroup.com.
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation
- HAL completes hot and high trials with LUH in Himalayas
- FreeFlight Systems radar altimeters now STC approved on Airbus H125
- Nakanihon Air reinforces utility capabilities with new H215 order
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant launches a certified process simulation facility
- Ulan-Ude Aviation Plant updates stamping and machining equipment