AgustaWestland will feature New Mexico State Police’s AW109 Power, as well as its customer support and training capabilities, at the 2015 Airborne Law Enforcement Association Expo taking place in Houston fromJuly 15 through 17.
New Mexico State Police’s AW109 Power is a highly versatile light twin engine helicopter offering outstanding levels of performance with low operating costs, and features exceptional hot and high performance combined with multi-role capabilities that are essential for operation across the state’s rugged terrain.
The AW109 Power attributes include a single pilot instrument flight capability, a class leading maximum cruise speed of 154 knots (285 km/h) and unmatched twin engine safety.
The law enforcement variant of the AW109 Power is designed to perform a wide range of security duties to meet the changing demands of law enforcement, including patrol, surveillance and tactical operations, state border control, counter terrorism, search and rescue, armed interdiction and other homeland security missions.
The AW109 Power is used by law enforcement and security agencies around the world, including those in the US, Chile, Japan, China, Italy, Latvia, the United Kingdom, and Slovenia.
For more information, visit Finmeccanica – AgustaWestland at the Airborne Law Enforcement Association Expo, Booth 206.
- Foreign Military Sale to TECRO of 100 Harpoon Coastal Defense Systems
- MNP makes significant contribution to STARS fleet renewal program
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia