From the Airborne Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) annual convention held in Houston Texas, Aviation Specialties Unlimited Inc., (ASU) revealed their new partnership with BearTek™ Gloves, a patented glove technology that fully integrates with the new N16HT Pro (Night Pro) night vision system patent pending.
BearTek™ transforms any glove into the most convenient, safe and accurate remote control imaginable and is the only glove built technology that fully integrates and remotely operates GoPro® cameras for a full hands free experience. The glove allows wearers to stop and start recording, switch modes from video to photography, and burst images using six different tactile touch points (buttons) on the glove.
“Earlier today we announced the N16HT Pro,” said ASU President Jim Winkel. “Because of what law enforcement officers do is so tactical, we understand that stopping to change modes on the camera system is impractical. BearTek™ Gloves enable quick changing of camera modes remotely from the field. The built in wireless control makes it an essential addition to the purchase of the N16HT Pro system. ”
The MSRP of BearTek™ Gloves is $225. For ALEA attendees, the first 200 orders will be priced at an introductory rate of $150. BearTek™ Gloves are only available in the United States. Attendees at ALEA can use the code ASUALEA to receive a $50 discount off any glove purchase.
For additional information about BearTek™ Gloves visit (www.beartekgloves.com)
Aviation Specialties Unlimited (ASU), http://www.asu-nvg.com was established in 1995 to meet the growing demand for aviation night vision systems. Since that time, the company has earned a reputation as a leading innovator in aviation night vision imaging system design, manufacturing, installation, certification, sales, training and service. ASU continues to invest in the development of innovative products and solutions. In 2014, ASU began expanding its corporate headquarters and staff to better serve customers around the world who operate in the air, on land, and by sea.
Blue Infusion Technologies ®
BearTek™ Gloves is a true entrepreneurial start-up by Blue Infusion Technologies, an innovative company specializing in enhancing experiences through the use of technology. Outfitted with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology, BearTek gloves allow motorcycle and snow sport enthusiasts to operate other Bluetooth and wireless devices by touching designated fingers without touching the device. For more information, please visit www.beartekgloves.com or www.facebook.com/BlueInfusion
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer