EASA’s Annual Safety Conference has a long standing tradition, every year addressing a different safety topic. The 2015 EASA Safety Conference focuses on the topic of Training for aircrew, but also for other activities like maintenance, RPAS, new simulation technologies etc.
The conference will open on Wednesday 14 October, by EU Commissioner for Transport, Ms Violeta Bulc. A series of Panel Discussions will follow over the next two days, addressing a range of important themes including pilot competency, new training methods & technologies, regulations on training. The panels will provide a forum for fruitful discussions, with the participation of a varied group of speakers drawn from all areas of aviation including regulators, airlines, training organisations and associations.
This year’s Conference is taking place in Luxembourg, coinciding with the country’s Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The registration fee includes lunch and coffee breaks on both days of the Conference.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Substitutions and cancellations can be made until 01 October 2015. Please notify us as soon as possible at[email protected]. Cancellations of an accepted registration must be made in writing to [email protected]and will incur into a 25% non-refundable administrative fee per cancelled registration. Delegates who request a cancellation on or after 02 October 2015 or delegates who fail to attend without prior notice are liable for the full attendance fee. Refunds of fees will be made upon notification but may take up to 60 days. The attendance fee will not be prorated should delegates not attend the entire conference.
Accommodation and travel arrangements
Participants need to take care of their accommodation and travel arrangements themselves.
A room allotment and group rate (starting at 180 € incl. breakfast, VAT & Service) has been arranged at the conference venue (DoubleTree by Hilton Luxembourg, 12, Rue Jean Engling L-1466 Dommeldange Luxembourg): To book a room, please click on the following link.
Rooms are reserved until 1st September 2015.
- HAI names Flight Instructor of the Year
- HSC-25 Squadron Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services start building Dubai AW609 terminal
- Air Methods targets new Wisconsin base at Hartford
- PLDT’s aviation unit announces rebranding
- Sikorsky awarded $53M contract for four UH-60Ms
- New USHST Report Lays Down a Path for Automatic Flight Control Systems in Light Helicopters
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024