Live Nation and Gotham Air, the premier travel app and mobile website for New Yorkers, today announce the ultimate VIP flight package allowing concertgoers to experience Nikon at Jones Beach Theater like never before. The package, Fly. Rock. Repeat., is available for purchase starting today for concerts through September 2, 2015. Gotham Air is the first helicopter company to land music fans directly on the Jones Beach property, giving consumers the luxury of avoiding unbearable pre and post-concert traffic.
“We pride ourselves on developing new levels of luxury and convenience and through our partnership with Live Nation, we are bringing the Gotham Air experience to music and entertainment,” said Tim Hayes, CEO of Gotham Air. “We have teamed up to create the ultimate VIP gift and offering for client entertaining. Traffic driving to Jones Beach can often take hours, but with our new Fly. Rock. Repeat., you no longer have to worry about being late for a concert.”
Priced at $5,000 per person, the Fly. Rock. Repeat. concert package includes a roundtrip flight on a Gotham Air BELL 427 Twin Engine Helicopter to Nikon at Jones Beach Theater from select departure locations: Wall Street Helipad (14 minute flight), Westchester County Airport (28 minute flight) and Morristown, New Jersey (26 minute flight). Purchasers will also enjoy a seat within the first ten rows of the stage, access to the private Live Nation Hospitality Room (including private bars and restrooms), a personal Live Nation concierge, backstage tour and dinner before the show, a pre-concert boat ride and more.
“We are lucky to have one of the top amphitheaters in the country in our backyard,” said Dan Casale, Vice President of Live Nation. “In Live Nation’s continued effort to provide our fans with innovative experiences, we are thrilled to partner with Gotham Air to pioneer a program that will give fans a first class opportunity to experience a show. Round trip helicopter travel along with unique perks associated with this new program will bring the concert experience to a whole new level.”
Concertgoers must purchase a minimum of two Fly. Rock. Repeat. flight packages. More information on the partnership and purchase details can be found at https://livenationpremiumseats.blob.core.windows.net/faq/2015-VIP-Offer-Splash-page.jpg.
Fly. Rock. Repeat. Concert Package Contents:
1) One roundtrip flight on a Gotham Air BELL 427 Twin Engine Helicopter
2) One seat within the first ten rows of the stage at Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
3) Live Nation on-site concierge
4) Exclusive backstage access to enjoy one song from the on-stage viewing area
5) VIP backstage tour and dinner before the show
6) Pre-Concert boat ride around Zach’s Bay
7) Private Live Nation Hospitality Room exclusively for Fly. Rock. Repeat. customers:
a) Located house-left (under the stadium)
b) Access to private restrooms
c) Access to private bars
d) Open all night
8) Access to the Live Nation VIP Club
a) Located house-right
b) Access to private boardwalk
c) Access to private restrooms
d) Access to private bars
e) Open all night
9) Live Nation “Swag bag” merchandise pack
About Gotham Air:
The premier travel app and mobile website for New Yorkers, Gotham Air provides luxury, crowdsourced flights for Manhattan travelers. Gotham Air launched in January 2015 as the only helicopter shuttle service giving travelers the ability to book a single seat for six minute flights from Manhattan’s Downtown Heliport to JFK & Newark airports without having to pay for the entire helicopter. Gotham Air’s digital service platform is integrated with a fleet of state of the art helicopters in partnership with Helicopter Flight Service Inc, the leading provider of helicopter aviation services in the Tri State area. For more information, visit www.GothamAir.com or download the Gotham Air app.
About Live Nation:
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global MARKET leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee