The Night Vision Awards will take place from 4:30-5:30 p.m. The event will be held in Ballroom 372 ABDE at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas in conjunction with the Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) Annual Convention.
The awards ceremony will feature light hors d’oeuvres and libations and honor various departments and organizations on their accomplishments using night vision goggle equipment.
“We are looking forward to recognizing the units for their dedication to serve their communities using night vision technology. This implementation improves safety and save lives,” said Night Vision Awards Emcee, Scott Emerine. “On behalf of all of the sponsors, we’d like to invite all ALEA attendees to come help us celebrate their accomplishments.”
The following honors will be awarded at the event:
- 5 Year Service Awards will be awarded to Boston Medflight and Calgary Police Service – Air Support Unit;
- 10 Year Service Awards will be awarded to Texas Department of Public Safety;
- 15 Year Service Award will be awarded to Santa Barbara County Air Support;
- 20 Year Service Award to Air Methods Corporation and Arizona Department of Public Safety Air Rescue Units;
- and Santa Barbara County Air Support Unit will also receive an award for Community Awareness.
About The Night Vision Awards
The Night Vision Awards were established to honor operations using Night Vision Goggles to advance the mission of safety throughout the world. For additional information on the awards visit http://www.nightvisionawards.com.
- MissionGO Completes Longest Organ Delivery Flight via UAS
- Babock re-launches scheduled services in Spain with AW139
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22