Ramco Systems, a leading Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) and MRO software provider to Global Aerospace and Defence industry today announced the signing of a multi-year global mandate with Cobham Aviation Services, aviation solution specialist to defence, government and commercial customers, to implement a company-wide engineering transformation programme.
Cobham Aviation Services will implement the Ramco Aviation suite to benefit from best practice business processes for engineering, logistics and airworthiness management of its 140+ fleet around the world. Ramco Aviation suite will replace multiple legacy systems to deliver one integrated and unified view of engineering operations to Cobham Aviation Services, worldwide.
Mr. Peter Brown, General Manager, Engineering Cobham Aviation Services, said, “We have selected Ramco’s Aviation suite package to capitalise on best practice engineering management approaches as we transform our engineering organisation. Ramco offered us a solution that is scalable and provides our team with a high quality user experience; both these aspects are of fundamental importance to us to drive usability and manage the change in an organisation as diverse and dispersed as ours.”
Commenting on the win, Mr. Virender Aggarwal, CEO – Ramco Systems, said, “Cobham is a name to reckon with in the Aviation industry and we are glad to have emerged successful in this multi-vendor evaluation. Our ability to offer the postmodern web-based system with in-built mobility and a plethora of business improvement driven innovations like Straight Through Processing and intuitive User Experience through Ramco HUB immensely helped seal the deal. This is a strategic break-through for us which will give a boost to our focus on specialist aviation service establishments, many of which grapple with legacy applications and can benefit from postmodern systems.”
With the addition of Cobham Aviation Services, the total number of aircraft served by Ramco will be over 3000 worldwide. Backed by more than 350 R&D staff, Ramco’s aviation IT solutions are used by 70+ customers across the world to optimize operations and reduce overhead costs, to manage inventory more effectively, increase aircraft availability, reduce AOG (aircraft on ground), and control operations on a business-for-profit basis.
Built for the aviation sector, the Ramco Aviation Suite caters to airlines, rotary wing operators, CAMOs, air cargo as well as third party MROs. The solution helps aviation businesses bring in best practices into all engineering and maintenance operations, and reduce overhead costs.
Ramco Systems is part of the USD 1 Billion diversified conglomerate, the Ramco Group of companies. Ramco Systems is a rapidly growing cloud enterprise software company focused on providing multi-tenanted enterprise software to corporates in the area of HCM and Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Aviation, with Mobile first philosophy and In-memory based Planning and Optimization engine. At Ramco, we understand that functionality alone cannot help a product succeed in today’s crowded marketplace. With utmost importance to usability, Ramco has charted out a product philosophy of MUSIC—an acronym for Mobility, User Interface, Social, In-Memory and Context-aware applications. Headquartered in Chennai (India), the company has 20 offices spread across India, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and APAC.
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight