SOGITEC INDUSTRIES announces that NAHEMA and the Finnish Defence Forces Logistics Command have declared ready for training the Finnish Army NH90 Multi-Role Training Device (MRTD).
The MRTD is now operational within the helicopter battalion at Utti Jaeger Regiment, South-Eastern Finland.
The MRTD addresses NH90 training needs for the 3 main areas of missions assigned to Finnish Defence Forces: National Defence, Support to Government Authorities, and International Crisis Management. Operational missions performed in the MRTD include conventional troop transport,special operations, maritime search & rescue (SAR), Police operations, firefighting, medicalevacuation (MEDEVAC), etc.
The Finnish Army MRTD fully benefits from the comprehensive in-service support program settled within the NAHEMA community, and already implemented for the French Forces.
The MRTD uses EASA level D helicopter modelling and tactical simulation covering the full range of NH90 missions. The MRTD also meets flight and navigation training needs: conversion-to-type,instrument flight, malfunctions management,etc.
The French Forces are already equipped with 3 MRTDs, and 2 more MRTDs and 1 FFS to be delivered. The Navy version features an RCT (Rear-Cabin Trainer) for Anti-Surface and Anti-Submarine Warfare training.
About Sogitec Industries:
Sogitec Industries is a leading company in the market of support products and services for Aerospace and Defense systems. Sogitec offers a comprehensive range of instruction and training solutions for military and civil aerospace needs, from full training systems to simulation subsystems. The company also operates in major technical publications and documentary systems programs. Sogitec employs over 400 personnel and delivered revenue of 83 million euros in 2013. The company is headquartered in Suresnes (Paris). Two other main facilities are located in Bruz (Rennes, Britanny) and Mérignac (Bordeaux).Sogitec Industries is a subsidiary of aircraft manufacturer Dassault Aviation. For more information: www.sogitec.com.
- HAI names winner of 2021 Salute to Excellence award for Communications
- FRASCA Expands Capacity for Level D FFS Contract
- NY National Guard Honors Fallen Aircrew
- Police Aviation News – March 2021 Edition
- Bell V-280 Valor short-listed for Collier Trophy
- Bell awarded $16M contract for engineering AH-Z and UH-1
- EHang Supports Chinese National Transportation Network Plan
- Le Havre marine pilots lose AS365N3 cruise altitude to just 60 feet
- Israel selects CH-53K from Sikorsky over CH-F47 from Boeing
- UK man jailed for shining torch into police helicopter cockpit
- Dropsafe launches Helideck Perimeter Safety Net
- EHang explores coastal Urban Air Mobility with first over-water EH216 flights
- Archer commits Urban Air Mobility Network In Los Angeles by 2024
- HAI announces candidates for election to Board of Directors
- Air Evac Lifeteam To Open Air Medical Base in Clarinda
- Embry-Riddle helicopter student wins Veterans Memorial scholarship
- Sikorsky awarded $9M contract for H-53 landing gear
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract