French operator Heli-Union has added a third Guimbal G2 Cabri to its training fleet. Based at Angouleme, Heli Union Training Centre took delivery of two Cabri helicopters in April 2013, and demand has led them to expand the fleet. The new aircraft is registered F-HUTD and is the 105th Cabri off the production line in Southern France.
Heli-Union also flies a pair of Schweizer 300CBi in the training role from Angouleme.
The first French Offshore operator was founded in 1961 and operates more than 30 medium and heavy helicopters in the main oil-producing countries, mainly in Africa and Asia. The operator’s a Training Centre was opened in 2002, and provides students with a large range of training courses – ab-inito CPL, IR, MCC, recurrent training, etc. In 2012 HUTC expanded with the addition of a Dauphin N3 FFS/FTD simulator.
John Burcote – HeliHub.com
- 31-Jan-19 F-HRCR Guimbal G2 Pierrevert, France
- BC Helicopters to add second Guimbal Cabri G2
- Cabri G2 delivered by new UK distributor HeliGroup
- Guimbal appoints distributor in Canada
- UK distributor launches Guimbal Centre of Excellence
- UK Guimbal distributor expands with new investment
- BC Helicopters to be first Canadian operator of Guimbal Cabri G2
- UK Cabri G2 fleet is largest in the world
- Helicentre Cabri G2 Fleet Increases to Six
- New prototype on the ramp at Guimbal
- 30-Oct-16 ZK-IZR Guimbal Cabri G2 Tarras, New Zealand
- DCNS and Airbus join forces for French Naval drone requirement
- Latest British Cabri G2 is first with Aspen Avionics panel
- Two more Guimbal Cabri G2s arrive in US
- Cotswold launches Guimbal Cabri G2 ground handling trolley
- Helicentre Aviation opens Florida Cabri G2 operation
- UK – Elite Helicopters to open second base
- Cotswold Helicopter Centre and Gama Aviation name Fairoaks base manager
- Helicentre Aviation launches 2017 Scholarship Programme
- Coptering adds second Cabri G2 to cope with training demand