Heli-One, one of the world’s leading independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services, has launched a website redesign with new functionality. Residing at the current website address (http://heli-one.ca), the refreshed website has improved functionality that allows visitors to see the full extent of Heli-One’s capabilities and quickly understand the different ways Heli-One can service their helicopter needs.
New features, including a capabilities search display, enable visitors to search an aircraft type or part number and instantly see the service options Heli-One can offer at our worldwide facilities. This function will also enable users to see what parts Heli-One has available for purchase or exchange. The website will also provide information on repair and overhaul processes performed on helicopters as they are inducted into Heli-One’s maintenance facilities.
Aligning with popular web-viewing trends, the newly redesigned website has been built to be fully responsive and optimized for viewing on computers, mobile phones and tablets. This means that Heli-One’s customers will always have the best possible browsing experience regardless of where they are or how they access the site.
Our new website is intended to better serve our customers by providing them with the most up-to-date information about Heli-One’s services and capabilities as well as quickly putting our customers in touch with our world-class customer service team,” said Anthony DiNota, president, Heli-One.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5
- CAMP Systems International Offers Engine Health Monitoring
- Aerial Firefighting Europe 2019 opens in French city of Nîmes