Heli-One, one of the world’s leading independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services, has launched a website redesign with new functionality. Residing at the current website address (http://heli-one.ca), the refreshed website has improved functionality that allows visitors to see the full extent of Heli-One’s capabilities and quickly understand the different ways Heli-One can service their helicopter needs.
New features, including a capabilities search display, enable visitors to search an aircraft type or part number and instantly see the service options Heli-One can offer at our worldwide facilities. This function will also enable users to see what parts Heli-One has available for purchase or exchange. The website will also provide information on repair and overhaul processes performed on helicopters as they are inducted into Heli-One’s maintenance facilities.
Aligning with popular web-viewing trends, the newly redesigned website has been built to be fully responsive and optimized for viewing on computers, mobile phones and tablets. This means that Heli-One’s customers will always have the best possible browsing experience regardless of where they are or how they access the site.
Our new website is intended to better serve our customers by providing them with the most up-to-date information about Heli-One’s services and capabilities as well as quickly putting our customers in touch with our world-class customer service team,” said Anthony DiNota, president, Heli-One.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model