Heli-One, one of the world’s leading independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services, has launched a website redesign with new functionality. Residing at the current website address (http://heli-one.ca), the refreshed website has improved functionality that allows visitors to see the full extent of Heli-One’s capabilities and quickly understand the different ways Heli-One can service their helicopter needs.
New features, including a capabilities search display, enable visitors to search an aircraft type or part number and instantly see the service options Heli-One can offer at our worldwide facilities. This function will also enable users to see what parts Heli-One has available for purchase or exchange. The website will also provide information on repair and overhaul processes performed on helicopters as they are inducted into Heli-One’s maintenance facilities.
Aligning with popular web-viewing trends, the newly redesigned website has been built to be fully responsive and optimized for viewing on computers, mobile phones and tablets. This means that Heli-One’s customers will always have the best possible browsing experience regardless of where they are or how they access the site.
Our new website is intended to better serve our customers by providing them with the most up-to-date information about Heli-One’s services and capabilities as well as quickly putting our customers in touch with our world-class customer service team,” said Anthony DiNota, president, Heli-One.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Rotortrade Selects Heli-One To Perform Two H225 Return-to-Service
- Collins Aerospace promotes Goodrich rescue hoist on S70 Firehawk
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Bell Announces New Technological Enhancements
- Aviation Search Group Adds Two New Managing Directors to Support Growth
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- StandardAero and Thales Announce Launch Customer for new H125 Autopilot System
- Applied Video Imaging Extends Product Warranty to 3 Years
- ITT Enidine Showcasing Innovative Rotorcraft Solutions at Heli-Expo
- EASA approves STC for Trakka TLX searchlight on EC135
- NHV Group and Tropical Arctic Logistics sign Strategic Teaming Agreement
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Introduces New HEC Products for Bell 206L & MD500
- Astronautics Adds New Enhancements To RoadRunner EFI
- Robinson Newscopters Deliver News
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- Airwolf Aerospace and True Blue Power Announce New Lithium-ion Main Ship Battery STCs
- Telephonics flight tests MOSAIC AESA Radar System on MH-60S
- Bucher presents its newest multi-mission HEMS at Heli-Expo 2020
- Astronautics Readies Its Airborne Communication System for Various Airbus Platforms
- Astronautics RoadRunner EFI Brings Enhanced Capability to Santa Barbara Firehawk