Heli-One, one of the world’s leading independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services, has launched a website redesign with new functionality. Residing at the current website address (http://heli-one.ca), the refreshed website has improved functionality that allows visitors to see the full extent of Heli-One’s capabilities and quickly understand the different ways Heli-One can service their helicopter needs.
New features, including a capabilities search display, enable visitors to search an aircraft type or part number and instantly see the service options Heli-One can offer at our worldwide facilities. This function will also enable users to see what parts Heli-One has available for purchase or exchange. The website will also provide information on repair and overhaul processes performed on helicopters as they are inducted into Heli-One’s maintenance facilities.
Aligning with popular web-viewing trends, the newly redesigned website has been built to be fully responsive and optimized for viewing on computers, mobile phones and tablets. This means that Heli-One’s customers will always have the best possible browsing experience regardless of where they are or how they access the site.
Our new website is intended to better serve our customers by providing them with the most up-to-date information about Heli-One’s services and capabilities as well as quickly putting our customers in touch with our world-class customer service team,” said Anthony DiNota, president, Heli-One.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020
- New head of police air unit for Brazilian state of Ceara
- ARNG Helicopter modernization project
- Whirly-Girls Announce New Instrument Rating Scholarship for Female Aviators for 2021
- SAFE awarded USAF contract for CH-53 maintenance platforms
- Austria orders the AW169M
- HSC-22 Receives First MQ-8C Firescout
- Neptune Energy extends contract with CHC Helicopters
- Baden-Württemberg police take on new fire-fighting role
- Bell Presents the Turkish Director General of Forestry with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Bell Presents the Turkish National Police with the Outstanding Operational Readiness Award
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to feature in new TV series
- STARS to take over Lifeflight in Manitoba
- Volocopter offers reservations for commercial flights