DART Aerospace proudlyannounces the launch of the AW119 MkII crosstubes; an economic straight replacement of the OEM product with shorter lead times.
This new product line for the AW119MKII completes the DART landing gear portfolio that already included Skidtubes with the exclusive Round-I-Beam™ technology, Bearpaws, Steps and Wearplates.
The crosstubes are available with or without peg steps. The full landing gear sets are available in four variants including heavy-duty, run-on landing wearplates.
The crosstubes are approved by TCCA, FAA, EASA, DGCA and will soon be approved by CAAC.
About DART Aerospace
DART Aerospace is “Mission Ready”. A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 700 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART’s key products include: flotation systems, landing gears, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and filters. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC
- Student pilot disputes NTSB report
- New rules for helicopter flights in the Everest region
- EHang Further Rebuts Short-Seller’s Allegations Concerning its Relationship with Kunxiang
- Minot AFB already preparing for MH-139A Grey Wolf
- Indonesian Army receive second Bell 412EPI
- Irish Community Rapid Response Air Ambulance reports 2020 stats
- EHang Wins Urban Air Mobility Call from Paris
- Gulf Med Aviation Services to invest in MRO training
- WAI receives $250,000 grant to fund additional scholarships
- Sloane Helicopters ranked in top 40 UK private companies for international sales growth
- Strategic New Appointments At Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
- Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Kuwait of AH-64E Apache