DART Aerospace proudlyannounces the launch of the AW119 MkII crosstubes; an economic straight replacement of the OEM product with shorter lead times.
This new product line for the AW119MKII completes the DART landing gear portfolio that already included Skidtubes with the exclusive Round-I-Beam™ technology, Bearpaws, Steps and Wearplates.
The crosstubes are available with or without peg steps. The full landing gear sets are available in four variants including heavy-duty, run-on landing wearplates.
The crosstubes are approved by TCCA, FAA, EASA, DGCA and will soon be approved by CAAC.
About DART Aerospace
DART Aerospace is “Mission Ready”. A privately held aerospace company, we provide industry-leading design, manufacturing and market-certified solutions for the helicopter and aerospace industry. With an impressive line-up of over 700 STC’s and 5,000 products, DART offers a comprehensive portfolio of: aftermarket products, accessories, spare parts and tools for civil and military operators, all major rotorcraft OEMs, completion centers and MR&O facilities. DART’s key products include: flotation systems, landing gears, interior and exterior accessories, cargo expansion, external loads, cable cutters and filters. All this, in addition to extensive engineering capabilities and manufacturing centers delivering fast time-to-market solutions with superior customer support in over 120 countries worldwide.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team