Eagle Copters Ltd. is proud to announce that Barry Kohler has accepted the position of President and CEO of the company, effective August 11th, 2015. Barry is a seasoned professional who has spent the last 30 years working in the aerospace sector. Mike O’Reilly, who currently holds the position of President and CEO, will join the Board of Directors with his father, who founded the company.
“My father and I want to thank Barry for accepting the offer to join our company” says Mike O’Reilly, current President and CEO of Eagle Copters. “We believe he will be able to continue developing our company to the benefit of all stakeholders. A recognized leader, he will bring expertise and a new perspective into our company.
“I am deeply honored to have the opportunity to join Eagle Copters”, says Barry Kohler. “I have known Eagle Copters and the O’Reilly’s for many years and very much enjoyed working with them when I was at Bell Helicopter. I am pleased to continue working in a field I am passionate about and where I have been fortunate to gain valuable experience. As well, my family and I are looking forward to staying in Canada, which has been our home for several years.
Barry Kohler has been in aerospace for 30 years. He started his career at Honeywell, then worked at BAE Systems. He was President of Bell Helicopter Canada for five years. During these five years, he played an important role with Aero Montreal (the aerospace cluster) and with the Aerospace Industry Association of Canada (AIAC) where he was also Chairman in 2013-2014.Most recently he served as Executive Vice President, Commercial Support and Services at Bell Helicopter in Fort Worth, Texas, USA.
About Eagle Copters
Eagle Copters Ltd. is a family owned and operated business of 40 years, with a well-earned reputation for taking a highly personalized approach to providing leading helicopter solutions to customers worldwide. Specializing in sales, leasing, product development and engineering, and a Bell Platinum Customer Service provider, Eagle Copters has the expertise and unique capabilities to serve and support across virtually every aspect of the industry. Additionally, it has the certifications, experience and proven reliability to meet the needs of a diversity of government and business sector clients, active in security, defense, utilities, emergency medical services and more. Founded in 1975 and still based in Calgary, Alberta, today’s Eagle Copters has subsidiaries and affiliated operations in Springfield, Missouri (USA), Santiago, (Chile) and Coff’s Harbour, NSW (Australia). Learn more about our business, and those we serve, at www.eaglecopters.com
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey