Eagle Copters Ltd. is proud to announce that Barry Kohler has accepted the position of President and CEO of the company, effective August 11th, 2015. Barry is a seasoned professional who has spent the last 30 years working in the aerospace sector. Mike O’Reilly, who currently holds the position of President and CEO, will join the Board of Directors with his father, who founded the company.
“My father and I want to thank Barry for accepting the offer to join our company” says Mike O’Reilly, current President and CEO of Eagle Copters. “We believe he will be able to continue developing our company to the benefit of all stakeholders. A recognized leader, he will bring expertise and a new perspective into our company.
“I am deeply honored to have the opportunity to join Eagle Copters”, says Barry Kohler. “I have known Eagle Copters and the O’Reilly’s for many years and very much enjoyed working with them when I was at Bell Helicopter. I am pleased to continue working in a field I am passionate about and where I have been fortunate to gain valuable experience. As well, my family and I are looking forward to staying in Canada, which has been our home for several years.
Barry Kohler has been in aerospace for 30 years. He started his career at Honeywell, then worked at BAE Systems. He was President of Bell Helicopter Canada for five years. During these five years, he played an important role with Aero Montreal (the aerospace cluster) and with the Aerospace Industry Association of Canada (AIAC) where he was also Chairman in 2013-2014.Most recently he served as Executive Vice President, Commercial Support and Services at Bell Helicopter in Fort Worth, Texas, USA.
About Eagle Copters
Eagle Copters Ltd. is a family owned and operated business of 40 years, with a well-earned reputation for taking a highly personalized approach to providing leading helicopter solutions to customers worldwide. Specializing in sales, leasing, product development and engineering, and a Bell Platinum Customer Service provider, Eagle Copters has the expertise and unique capabilities to serve and support across virtually every aspect of the industry. Additionally, it has the certifications, experience and proven reliability to meet the needs of a diversity of government and business sector clients, active in security, defense, utilities, emergency medical services and more. Founded in 1975 and still based in Calgary, Alberta, today’s Eagle Copters has subsidiaries and affiliated operations in Springfield, Missouri (USA), Santiago, (Chile) and Coff’s Harbour, NSW (Australia). Learn more about our business, and those we serve, at www.eaglecopters.com
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln