Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, has announced its Tip-to-Tail®Program coverage is now available for the AgustaWestland AW139.
JSSI’s trademarked Tip-to-Tail Program offers an all-inclusive, comprehensive maintenance program that drives down costs and provides budget stability. JSSI first introduced its Tip-to-Tail hourly cost maintenance program in 1997 by adding Airframe and APU coverage to its legacy Engine Programs. Tip-to-Tail is ideal coverage,and the only single source solution for the entire aircraft, covering virtually every assembly and system.
“By adding the AW139 Airframe coverage to our traditional Engine Program for the Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-67C engines, we effectively create the most comprehensive hourly cost program in the industry,” stated Raymond Weiser, Helicopter Program Specialist for JSSI. “In today’s environment, it is tough for helicopter operators to predict their maintenance budget, as the potential for unexpected expense is extremely difficult to estimate on your own. This is where JSSI’s more than 25 years of experience comes into play. JSSI Programs stabilize the maintenance budget, while the JSSI team of Technical Advisors act as advocate and advisor to the entire flight operation,” added Weiser.
“Our goal at JSSI is to deliver innovative programs for production aircraft, like the AW139, that enhance the OEM warranty, reduce our clients’ overall cost of maintenance, increase residual value of their aircraft, and ultimately provide a customer service experience that is second to none,” commented Neil Book, President and Chief Executive Officer for JSSI.
Today, JSSI offers Tip-to-Tail, Engine, Airframe, and APU coverage for approximately 350 different aircraft models including the AgustaWestland AW109 and AW119 series helicopters.New AW139 helicopter buyers also have the option of enrolling in a stand-alone JSSI Engine Program.For more details about these programs, please contact a JSSI representative at [email protected] call them at +1-312-644-4444.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, JSSI has been the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- Honeywell and Leonardo upgrade AW139 with Synthetic Vision Navigation
- Omni Táxi Aéreo picks Skytrac for Real-Time HUMS and Satellite Push-to-Talk solutions
- Leonardo announces the purchase of an AW139 Level D FF)S by Suzuyo & Co of Japan.
- Milestone Announces Leases of 7 Helicopters with Héli-Union
- Heli-One Approved to Develop AW139 IGB TGB Capability
- FlightSafety to add new Level D sims for Airbus EC145 and Leonardo AW139
- Leonardo Philadelphia delivers 300th AW139
- US Air Force gives Leonardo MH-139 a name – the Grey Wolf
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Petroleum Air Services adds 6th AW139
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- NHV gains a UK Air Operator Certificate
- Civil helicopter market presence grows in South Africa
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Era sets major AW139 operational milestone
- SPECTO Aerospace appointed helicopter Blade Repair Centre