Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, announced its new membership in the Association of Brazilian Helicopter Pilots(ABRAPHE)based in SãoPaulo, Brazil.
“We are excited to be a part of this professional group and plan to play an active role with ABRAPHE to support their educational and flight safety endeavors,” commented Tony Gilbert, Vice President for Business Development in South America for JSSI. “Brazil has a growing helicopter market, and Sao Paulo is even recognized as the world capital of helicopters. We see great opportunity here to help operators stabilize their maintenance budgets, lower their maintenance costs and increase their helicopters’ residual value with our hourly cost maintenance programs.”
Tony Gilbert and Aroldo Rovero, JSSI’s Director of Business Development,recently presented a seminar, in affiliation with ABRAPHE,at the Heli Park Training Center, just outside SãoPaulo. The event was well attended, and detailed information was presented on hourly cost maintenance programs, how the programs work, and how they can increase the aircraft’s value while lowering overall maintenance costs.
Since the early 1990’s JSSI has been providing hourly cost maintenance programs to the turbine helicopter market in Brazil. JSSI offers Engine, Airframe, and APU Programs,including its comprehensive Tip-to-Tail® coverage, for approximately 350 different business jets, turboprops and helicopters operated around the world.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, JSSI has been the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software