Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), the leading provider of hourly cost maintenance programs for the business aviation industry, announced its new Parts-Only Program for the full line of Airbus AS350 helicopters, at this week’s 2015 Latin American Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (LABACE).
“We listened to AS350 owners and operators to uncover how JSSI could further support this market, and the result was the development of our new Parts-Only Program,” commented Neil Book, President and CEO for JSSI. “As the largest independent provider of hourly cost maintenance programs, JSSI is also the largest purchaser of business aircraft maintenance services. Our Parts-Only Program will provide a competitive advantage for AS350 operators while minimizing their downtime.
The new JSSI Parts-Only Program for the AS350 offers three coverage options, coverage for the life limited components, on-condition components, and avionics.Owners and operators may select any or all of these coverages fora single hourly rate. Unlike other ‘parts only’ programs, the JSSI Program is perpetual in nature and is the perfect solution for lenders and lessors looking to address betterment deferment provisions. In addition to the standard perpetual offering, JSSI can provide this Program at a 5 or 10 year term or at an owner/operator specified term. JSSI will also work with clients to add mission-specific equipment to further tailor the program specifically to their helicopter.
JSSI Helicopter Program Specialist, Ray Weiser, commented, “As the most popular helicopter of our time, the number of AS350s operating today is well over 3000 and continues to grow, and therefore the need to findquality parts at a fair price will continue to increase. JSSI has a great opportunity to support this market, and we look forward to working with AS350 helicopter operators around the world.”
In addition to the new Parts-Only option for the entire AS350 series helicopter fleet, JSSI provides Engine and Air frame coverage, as well as comprehensive Tip-to-Tail® Program coverage. There are JSSI Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs available for approximately 350 different aircraft,covering virtually all business jets, turboprops and helicopters operating today.For more details about these programs, please contact a JSSI representative at [email protected] or call them at +1-312-644-4444.
About Jet Support Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, JSSI has been the only hourly cost maintenance provider covering virtually all makes and models of business aircraft, engines and APUs. JSSI provides its customers with comprehensive, flexible and affordable financial tools for managing the often unpredictable costs of operating and maintaining nearly all types of turbine-powered aircraft, including jets, turbo-props and turbine-powered helicopters. As the creator of the revolutionary Tip-to-Tail® Program, JSSI is the only single source provider of this trademarked service. JSSI serves customers globally and manages maintenance services through its worldwide infrastructure of certified technical advisors. For more information, go to www.jetsupport.com.
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Airbus adds more power and enhanced aerial work capabilities for the H125
- Air Zermatt picks VR technology H125 training solution
- StandardAero and Robertson Announce First Canadian Customer for AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Ukraine Border Guards receive first two Airbus H125s
- 26-Dec-19 N985SA Airbus AS350B2 Kauai, US-Hawaii (7F)
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- AS350 heating and demisting system improvement
- All change at Soloy with STCs sold and now new owners too
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- 23-Sep-19 VT-UTC Airbus H125 Kedarnath, India
- LA County Sheriff buys a AS350 crash-resistant fuel tank
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- Trump proposes import duties on Airbus helicopters built in EU
- 27-Mar-19 N818MC Airbus AS350B3 Conroe, US-Texas (1F)
- STC Count for AEM’s LSS880 Loudspeaker System Continues to Increase
- Airbus and Swiss Rotor Solutions promoting use of Maximum Pilot View Kit