Conklin & de Decker will host their 16thAnnual Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar in Scottsdale, Arizona on September 29th – 30that the Scottsdale Plaza Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Unique from other seminars and workshops, the Conklin & de Decker Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar(AAP) is the only seminar that is designed to help the aircraft buyer, aircraft owner or aviation professional make informed decisions when buying, selling and owning an aircraft. This seminar will focus on the many areas of concern that affect the aircraft owner throughout the acquisition process.
“We adjusted our calendar for this seminar this year so as not to conflict with other industry events this fall,” commented Nel Stubbs, Conklin & de Decker co-owner and seminar chairwoman. “We have an outstanding group of experts in their respective fields lined up for this event and expect a full house. Attendees will learn about all aspects of purchasing and operating an aircraft in one exceptional 2-day program,” added Nel.
The AAP Seminar is packed full of information that will assist the aviation professional who needs to develop a plan for changing their aircraft fleet when the time is right and determine which aircraft best meets their mission profile.Attendees will learn about the often confusing Federal and State taxes associated with aircraft acquisitions, depreciation, and like-kind exchanges, as well as the analysis behind the various financing alternatives and ownership structures. The latest about aircraft management, registration and creating a budget for your aircraft will also be covered in this comprehensive program.
The Aircraft Acquisition Planning Seminar is also certified by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) to be a Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) accredited program allowing attendees to receive CAM credit for participating in the seminar.
Register for the Aircraft Acquisition and Planning Seminar on or before September 7th and pay the discounted price of $895 per person. Registration after this date will be at the regular price of $995 per person. For more information about this seminar contact Christine Preston at (928) 442-8676 or [email protected], or visit the Conklin & de Decker website at www.conklindd.com/aap.
About Conklin & de Decker
Conklin & de Decker, celebrating more than 30 years in business, is a leader in aviation research, consulting and education with offices in Massachusetts,Texas and Arizona. The company, founded in 1984, focuses on fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft operating costs, performance and specification databases, maintenance management software, financial management, fleet planning, market research, aviation tax issues, and financial, tax and management seminars. Conklin & de Decker consults with numerous individuals, corporations, and government agencies worldwide. More information on their products and services, copies of published articles, and a unique “Members Only” section can be found on their website, www.conklindd.com.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO