CHC Group Ltd. (NYSE:HELI), the parent company of CHC Helicopter, plans to issue its release for the fiscal-year 2016 first quarter, which ended July 31, 2015 after MARKET close on Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
The following day, Wednesday, September 9, 2015, the company will hold its quarterly results call at 8 a.m. (Eastern Time). The call also will be audio webcast at www.chc.ca/presentations.
Presentation material accompanying the release will be posted to the same website before the call begins. Analysts only are invited to dial into and register for the call at 877-407-0778 (toll free) or 201-689-8565 (International), using Conference ID 13617734.
CHC Helicopter is a leader in enabling customers to go further, do more and come home safely, including oil and gas companies, government search-and-rescue agencies and organizations requiring helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through the Heli-One segment. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing