CHC Group Ltd. (NYSE:HELI), the parent company of CHC Helicopter, plans to issue its release for the fiscal-year 2016 first quarter, which ended July 31, 2015 after MARKET close on Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
The following day, Wednesday, September 9, 2015, the company will hold its quarterly results call at 8 a.m. (Eastern Time). The call also will be audio webcast at www.chc.ca/presentations.
Presentation material accompanying the release will be posted to the same website before the call begins. Analysts only are invited to dial into and register for the call at 877-407-0778 (toll free) or 201-689-8565 (International), using Conference ID 13617734.
CHC Helicopter is a leader in enabling customers to go further, do more and come home safely, including oil and gas companies, government search-and-rescue agencies and organizations requiring helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through the Heli-One segment. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade