The 18th Annual International SeaKing/S61 Symposium is being held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada October 6,7 and 8, 2015 hosted by CanWest Aerospace of Langley, BC. This annual event brings together Sea King/S-61 operators and maintainers from around the world to share and discuss technical and maintenance issues, new modifications and upgrades/solutions to problems related to the SeaKing and S61 platforms.
150 delegates from military and civilian operators are anticipated to attend and the conference which also showcases 25 exhibitors providing support and services. Companies also wishing to participate in Business-to-business meetings will have a conference room available with a Monitor and wifi access.
Delegates interested in attending the 2015 SeaKing Symposium are encouraged to register as soon as possible as delegate and sponsorship opportunities are limited. The trade show exhibit area is sold out and exhibitors looking to exhibit products and/or services are on a waiting list to exhibit. Special conference room rates have been made available by the Vancouver Hyatt Regency hotel only valid until September 18, 2015.
Here’s what you’ll discover at this year’s conference:
•How to remove the obstacles of obsolete parts to meet your milestones on heavy maintenance.
•A community that’s eager to help you keep your reliable platform flying.
•Modern solutions for legacy aircraft
All registration details can be found at: http://seakings61symposium2015.com/
For Delegate and Trade show registrations please contact:
Arnel Aliwalas: [email protected]
For Sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Brennen Worobey: [email protected]
Or call the office at (604)532-0322
About CanWest Aerospace
CanWest Aerospace is a premiere independent 3rd party aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider in North America, successfully supporting helicopter and fixed-wing operators around the globe. With more than a decade of MRO experience, CanWest Aerospace holds approvals from Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) AMO 104-6, FAA Repair Station Equivalent Approval per 14CFRS 43.17 and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) EASA.145.7242 approved MRO provider specializing in rotorcraft and fixed-wing support.
We provide comprehensive MRO support to a range of the most commonly operated light, medium and heavy helicopter models. Licensed AME Avionics, Mechanics, and Structures are ready and available to meet your field requirements and provide in shop maintenance.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln