The 18th Annual International SeaKing/S61 Symposium is being held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada October 6,7 and 8, 2015 hosted by CanWest Aerospace of Langley, BC. This annual event brings together Sea King/S-61 operators and maintainers from around the world to share and discuss technical and maintenance issues, new modifications and upgrades/solutions to problems related to the SeaKing and S61 platforms.
150 delegates from military and civilian operators are anticipated to attend and the conference which also showcases 25 exhibitors providing support and services. Companies also wishing to participate in Business-to-business meetings will have a conference room available with a Monitor and wifi access.
Delegates interested in attending the 2015 SeaKing Symposium are encouraged to register as soon as possible as delegate and sponsorship opportunities are limited. The trade show exhibit area is sold out and exhibitors looking to exhibit products and/or services are on a waiting list to exhibit. Special conference room rates have been made available by the Vancouver Hyatt Regency hotel only valid until September 18, 2015.
Here’s what you’ll discover at this year’s conference:
•How to remove the obstacles of obsolete parts to meet your milestones on heavy maintenance.
•A community that’s eager to help you keep your reliable platform flying.
•Modern solutions for legacy aircraft
All registration details can be found at: http://seakings61symposium2015.com/
For Delegate and Trade show registrations please contact:
Arnel Aliwalas: [email protected]
For Sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Brennen Worobey: [email protected]
Or call the office at (604)532-0322
About CanWest Aerospace
CanWest Aerospace is a premiere independent 3rd party aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider in North America, successfully supporting helicopter and fixed-wing operators around the globe. With more than a decade of MRO experience, CanWest Aerospace holds approvals from Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) AMO 104-6, FAA Repair Station Equivalent Approval per 14CFRS 43.17 and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) EASA.145.7242 approved MRO provider specializing in rotorcraft and fixed-wing support.
We provide comprehensive MRO support to a range of the most commonly operated light, medium and heavy helicopter models. Licensed AME Avionics, Mechanics, and Structures are ready and available to meet your field requirements and provide in shop maintenance.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation