The 18th Annual International SeaKing/S61 Symposium is being held in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada October 6,7 and 8, 2015 hosted by CanWest Aerospace of Langley, BC. This annual event brings together Sea King/S-61 operators and maintainers from around the world to share and discuss technical and maintenance issues, new modifications and upgrades/solutions to problems related to the SeaKing and S61 platforms.
150 delegates from military and civilian operators are anticipated to attend and the conference which also showcases 25 exhibitors providing support and services. Companies also wishing to participate in Business-to-business meetings will have a conference room available with a Monitor and wifi access.
Delegates interested in attending the 2015 SeaKing Symposium are encouraged to register as soon as possible as delegate and sponsorship opportunities are limited. The trade show exhibit area is sold out and exhibitors looking to exhibit products and/or services are on a waiting list to exhibit. Special conference room rates have been made available by the Vancouver Hyatt Regency hotel only valid until September 18, 2015.
Here’s what you’ll discover at this year’s conference:
•How to remove the obstacles of obsolete parts to meet your milestones on heavy maintenance.
•A community that’s eager to help you keep your reliable platform flying.
•Modern solutions for legacy aircraft
All registration details can be found at: http://seakings61symposium2015.com/
For Delegate and Trade show registrations please contact:
Arnel Aliwalas: [email protected]
For Sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Brennen Worobey: [email protected]
Or call the office at (604)532-0322
About CanWest Aerospace
CanWest Aerospace is a premiere independent 3rd party aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) provider in North America, successfully supporting helicopter and fixed-wing operators around the globe. With more than a decade of MRO experience, CanWest Aerospace holds approvals from Transport Canada Civil Aviation (TCCA) AMO 104-6, FAA Repair Station Equivalent Approval per 14CFRS 43.17 and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) EASA.145.7242 approved MRO provider specializing in rotorcraft and fixed-wing support.
We provide comprehensive MRO support to a range of the most commonly operated light, medium and heavy helicopter models. Licensed AME Avionics, Mechanics, and Structures are ready and available to meet your field requirements and provide in shop maintenance.
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent