Night vision leader REBTECH has announced that Mr. Craig Allison has joined the company as the director of sales and marketing and will be based at the company headquarters in Bedford, Texas. Allison will lead the sales efforts for REBTECH and brings with him over 28 years of extensive industry experience with specialties in sales and marketing, as well as a management background.
Prior to joining REBTECH, Mr. Allison held several sales management positions at Bell Helicopter Textron and was responsible for several sales and marketing milestones with the company. Allison is also a certified Six Sigma green belt.
Company president, Richard Borkowski commented, “We are very pleased and fortunate to have Craig join our staff. He will have a significant impact on the sales and services of REBTECH based on his experience in the helicopter market, the relationships he has developed in the past with his customers and the integrity that he brings with him.”
REBTECH, also known as, REB Technologies, Inc. is a global industry leader providing advanced military and civil night vision aircraft lighting systems. Based in Bedford, Texas, the company has extensive experience developing night vision lighting for cockpit, cabin and crew stations as well as night vision systems for external airframe applications. REB Technologies has several FAA approved supplemental type certificates (STC) and has performed lighting modifications and installations for military and civil customers in over 8 different countries. REB Technologies provides FAA approved instrument repair, overhaul and modification in addition to support of developmental requirements and their customers. REBTECH can provide additional design, engineering and developmental services for military or civil aircraft applications upon customer request. For further information regarding REBTECH or any of its offerings, please contact Richard Borkowski at 817.285.7740 or by visiting the company’s website at www.rebtechnvg.com.
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app