Night vision leader REBTECH has announced that Mr. Craig Allison has joined the company as the director of sales and marketing and will be based at the company headquarters in Bedford, Texas. Allison will lead the sales efforts for REBTECH and brings with him over 28 years of extensive industry experience with specialties in sales and marketing, as well as a management background.
Prior to joining REBTECH, Mr. Allison held several sales management positions at Bell Helicopter Textron and was responsible for several sales and marketing milestones with the company. Allison is also a certified Six Sigma green belt.
Company president, Richard Borkowski commented, “We are very pleased and fortunate to have Craig join our staff. He will have a significant impact on the sales and services of REBTECH based on his experience in the helicopter market, the relationships he has developed in the past with his customers and the integrity that he brings with him.”
REBTECH, also known as, REB Technologies, Inc. is a global industry leader providing advanced military and civil night vision aircraft lighting systems. Based in Bedford, Texas, the company has extensive experience developing night vision lighting for cockpit, cabin and crew stations as well as night vision systems for external airframe applications. REB Technologies has several FAA approved supplemental type certificates (STC) and has performed lighting modifications and installations for military and civil customers in over 8 different countries. REB Technologies provides FAA approved instrument repair, overhaul and modification in addition to support of developmental requirements and their customers. REBTECH can provide additional design, engineering and developmental services for military or civil aircraft applications upon customer request. For further information regarding REBTECH or any of its offerings, please contact Richard Borkowski at 817.285.7740 or by visiting the company’s website at www.rebtechnvg.com.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee