The proven HOSS is designed for real time video monitoring of heli-deck operations in extreme low-light conditions aboard Naval Surface Ships and is fully qualified to meet US MIL standards. The history of the HOSS spans nearly three decades with many of the first produced units still in service and excelling in performance in the challenging environments they encounter.
All recent contracts will receive the latest version of HOSS. The upgraded system now fully supports IP (Internet Protocol) and can be easily integrated to 3rd party Video Management Software packages, which are becoming increasingly popular on board new build vessels and are being retro-fitted into existing vessels during mid-life upgrades. Due to the modular system design, backwards compatibility of the line replaceable modules is retained, thus ensuring a simple and cost effective upgrade path for legacy systems.
The HOSS system upgrade was successfully implemented and trialled in early 2015 and the first units are set for delivery to the end users in Q3.
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager