The global aerospace MARKET is expected to grow to $352.5 billion by 2023. The major drivers for growth in the global aerospace market are high replacement rate, change in technologies, increased aircraft size, and high net-worth population increase.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global aerospace market by segments and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Global Aerospace Market Trends and Forecast: 2014-2033.” This report provides an analysis of the global aerospace market, including an analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, emerging trends, and key drivers of the industry growth. The study also includes forecasts for the global aerospace market through 2033, segmented by applications and regions which are listed below.
The global aerospace market by applications:
– Commercial Aerospace
– General Aviation
– Regional Jet
Global aerospace market by regions:
– North America
– APAC and Rest of the World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the global aerospace market will grow moderately over 2014-2033. Boeing, Airbus, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Raytheon, and Sikorsky are among the major suppliers to this industry. The regular innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful positions in the market. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of this Report
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, researchers, engineers, distributors and many more who are dealing with aerospace industry.
Some of the features of Global Aerospace Market Trends and Forecast: 2014-2033 report are:
– Market size estimates: Global aerospace market size estimation in terms of volume unit and value ($ Mil) shipment.
– Trend and forecast analysis: Global aerospace market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2033) by segments.
– Segmentation analysis: Global aerospace market size by various segments such as commercial, regional jets, general aviation, helicopter, defense and others both in terms of unit and value shipment.
– Regional analysis: Global aerospace market fleet analysis by key regions such as North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of World.
– Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global aerospace in various markets.
– Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support