The global aerospace MARKET is expected to grow to $352.5 billion by 2023. The major drivers for growth in the global aerospace market are high replacement rate, change in technologies, increased aircraft size, and high net-worth population increase.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global aerospace market by segments and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Global Aerospace Market Trends and Forecast: 2014-2033.” This report provides an analysis of the global aerospace market, including an analysis of market trends, competitive landscapes, emerging trends, and key drivers of the industry growth. The study also includes forecasts for the global aerospace market through 2033, segmented by applications and regions which are listed below.
The global aerospace market by applications:
– Commercial Aerospace
– General Aviation
– Regional Jet
Global aerospace market by regions:
– North America
– APAC and Rest of the World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the global aerospace market will grow moderately over 2014-2033. Boeing, Airbus, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Raytheon, and Sikorsky are among the major suppliers to this industry. The regular innovation of products is very important for companies to sustain their successful positions in the market. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today’s stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features of this Report
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, researchers, engineers, distributors and many more who are dealing with aerospace industry.
Some of the features of Global Aerospace Market Trends and Forecast: 2014-2033 report are:
– Market size estimates: Global aerospace market size estimation in terms of volume unit and value ($ Mil) shipment.
– Trend and forecast analysis: Global aerospace market trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2033) by segments.
– Segmentation analysis: Global aerospace market size by various segments such as commercial, regional jets, general aviation, helicopter, defense and others both in terms of unit and value shipment.
– Regional analysis: Global aerospace market fleet analysis by key regions such as North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of World.
– Emerging applications: Emerging applications of global aerospace in various markets.
– Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset