Stavanger, Norway -Heli-One, one of the world’s largest independent providers of helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, has been chosen as Bond Offshore Helicopters’ service partner for an H225G-REDR, 9,000 hour G check. The contract, to be serviced at Heli-One’s Stavanger facility in Norway, constitutes the first major H225 inspection in Bond Offshore Helicopter’s fleet.
Heli-One has a long term relationship with Bond Offshore Helicopters and became the preferred partner in this contract due to its extensive H225 heavy maintenance experience, comprehensive onsite OEM approval’s,significant MRO capabilityand Super Puma series mature onsite design, and DLevel structural repair services.
“We are very honored that Bond Offshore Helicopters carefully selected Heli-One for their H225 heavy maintenance requirement based on Heli-One’s proven track record of over 160 Super Puma family ‘G checks’ andcomplex fleet upgradeprojects” said Anthony DiNota, Heli-One President.
Bond Offshore Helicopters is part of the Babcock International Group, one of the world’s largest multinational corporations specializing in support services managing complex assets and infrastructure in safety and mission critical environments.
Heli-One’s leading helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services include certifications and expertise on a broad range of airframes and components from major helicopter and engine manufacturers, including Airbus Helicopters, Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter Turbomeca, Pratt & Whitney and General Electric.
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19