Power Hydraulics Corp.announces the move of its main office and shop to a larger, strategically planned facility in the Gloucester Industrial Park, located in Langley, British Columbia.
Supporting all in-house capabilities, the now fully operational facility allows Power Hydraulics to provide more services faster in the growing helicopter industry.
“Our ultimate vision is to accommodate all our operations in this one building,” says owner Corey Steinberg, “allowing us to shorten customer turnaround times by not having to outsource any components and to offer new business ventures in other areas of helicopter and fixed-wing aircraft maintenance.”
What was once a vacant warehouse is now Power Hydraulics’ state-of-the-art facility, which houses hydraulics components, NDT work, machining and the company’s new capabilities of wheels and brakes. It also supports Power Hydraulics’ heavy investment into Black Hawk UH-60 components and hydraulics.
“From the initial stage of renovations,” says Steinberg, “we modified every square foot of the building to support the optimization of the work flow and to accommodate the needs of our growing hydraulic maintenance shop–as well asour new expansion into components and wheels-and-brake maintenance.”
This new facility is a short 10-minute drive from Power Hydraulics’ previous location in Abbotsford.
Please update your records to show the new address for Power Hydraulics:
Power Hydraulics Corp.
Suite B101 – 27265 Gloucester Way
For more information about the services Power Hydraulics offers, orto view the new location, please visit www.powerhydrualics.ca. You can also follow and like Power Hydraulics on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Power Hydraulics Corp
Power Hydraulics is a Licensed WoodwardHRT Service Center, EASA, ANAC, and Controlled Goods certified facility.In operation since 2009, Power Hydraulics is now located in the Gloucester Industrial Park, onlyforty-five minutes outside Vancouver; Power Hydraulics encompasses a total shop space of 13,000 square feet. Capabilities include S76, S61, UH-60, B214, B212, UH-1H, B206L, B407, B206A/B, and AS350 Hydraulic Servos, Actuators, Dampers, and Landing Gears. For additional information please visit http://www.powerhydraulics.ca.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy