Power Hydraulics Corp.announces the move of its main office and shop to a larger, strategically planned facility in the Gloucester Industrial Park, located in Langley, British Columbia.
Supporting all in-house capabilities, the now fully operational facility allows Power Hydraulics to provide more services faster in the growing helicopter industry.
“Our ultimate vision is to accommodate all our operations in this one building,” says owner Corey Steinberg, “allowing us to shorten customer turnaround times by not having to outsource any components and to offer new business ventures in other areas of helicopter and fixed-wing aircraft maintenance.”
What was once a vacant warehouse is now Power Hydraulics’ state-of-the-art facility, which houses hydraulics components, NDT work, machining and the company’s new capabilities of wheels and brakes. It also supports Power Hydraulics’ heavy investment into Black Hawk UH-60 components and hydraulics.
“From the initial stage of renovations,” says Steinberg, “we modified every square foot of the building to support the optimization of the work flow and to accommodate the needs of our growing hydraulic maintenance shop–as well asour new expansion into components and wheels-and-brake maintenance.”
This new facility is a short 10-minute drive from Power Hydraulics’ previous location in Abbotsford.
Please update your records to show the new address for Power Hydraulics:
Power Hydraulics Corp.
Suite B101 – 27265 Gloucester Way
For more information about the services Power Hydraulics offers, orto view the new location, please visit www.powerhydrualics.ca. You can also follow and like Power Hydraulics on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Power Hydraulics Corp
Power Hydraulics is a Licensed WoodwardHRT Service Center, EASA, ANAC, and Controlled Goods certified facility.In operation since 2009, Power Hydraulics is now located in the Gloucester Industrial Park, onlyforty-five minutes outside Vancouver; Power Hydraulics encompasses a total shop space of 13,000 square feet. Capabilities include S76, S61, UH-60, B214, B212, UH-1H, B206L, B407, B206A/B, and AS350 Hydraulic Servos, Actuators, Dampers, and Landing Gears. For additional information please visit http://www.powerhydraulics.ca.
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln