Bristow Helicopters Australia (BHA), part of the global Bristow Group, has successfully implemented and gone live with AQT Solutions’ ATMS (Advanced Training Management System) that will manage the currency and training requirements for the BHA’s helicopter aircrew group.
AQT Solutions is pleased to announce that Bristow Helicopters Australia Pty Ltd (BHA), part of the global Bristow Group (NYSE:BRS), has successfully implemented ATMS (Advanced Training Management System). BHA’s ATMS implementation was preceded by one week of onsite training held at their offices in Western Australia. The implementation team participants included a variety of individuals and roles such as course Schedulers, Record Keepers, Administrators, Training Managers, and other management functions.
ATMS will be used to manage the currency and training requirements for the BHA’s helicopter maintenance, non-flying instructor, pilot, supply, support Services, and technical crew member groups. Specifically, ATMS will be used to build BHA’s training curriculums, track and manage qualifications, and streamline their training processes for their helicopter aircrew to ensure increased safety and compliance. MyATMS will provide instructors and trainees with immediate access to training schedules, qualifications, launching e-learning content and provide reporting and analysis capabilities.
In addition to serving the Bristow Group, ATMS is also utilized by Bristow Defence Industries, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bristow Group, for their helicopter maintenance and logistics support crew in support of a military contract with the RSAF (Republic of Singapore Air Force).
- Deadline for Salute to Excellence Awards Nominations closes Friday
- Bell Boeing awarded $27M contract for removal, repair and replacement of V-22 spindle bearings
- Vertical Aerospace secures £2.3 million UK Government funding
- Courts validates Air Methods $78 million settlement
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 23 Oct 20
- Sikorsky awarded $13M contract for UH-60M Black Hawk
- VMM-163 launch oceanographic sensors from MV-22B Osprey
- Kaman announces date for 2020Q3 earnings
- CPI Aerostructures Receives Orders Totaling $1.4M
- Liaoning accelerates the construction of aviation fire emergency rescue system
- Mountain Area Medical Airlift adds EC145e to fleet
- Bell Delivers Three B407GXis to Polish National Police
- SH09 third prototype achieved several firsts
- Spanish operator Helity adds new scheduled route
- THC wins AW139 contract from Red Sea Development Company
- Russia to open military office in Serbia
- US DoD picks Sea Machines for autonomous VTOL replenishment vessels
- Taiwan Police seize unregistered Robinson R22
- Blackjacks test MV-22s on LPD-class ship
- Genesys Aerosystem’s Modernized Avionics Suite on Black Hawks Now Certified