Helicopter operators purchasing pre-owned aircraft will benefit from the extensive customization, engineering and maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) services offered by Heli-One’s new aircraft sales business line, Heli-One Total Solutions.
Heli-One is one of the world’s leading independent providers of helicopter MRO services and as such is uniquely positioned to provide customers with “Turn Key” solutions to their operational needs. Heli-One is a segment of CHC Helicopter, the operating company of CHC Group (NYSE: HELI).
Heli-One Total Solutions provides customers with tailored services that will enable them to efficiently purchase an aircraft, prepare the helicopter and crew for the specific mission, and ensure ongoing support for parts and maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) requirements.
As part of our customized service packages, Heli-One Total Solutions offers:
- Pilot and mechanic training
- Modification, engineering and completions
- Customization to any mission profile
- Aircraft delivery, including registration
- Customized hourly parts services agreements
- By-The-Hour maintenance programs
“The services offered by Heli-One Total Solutions will enable operators to more affordably and efficiently replace older generation aircraft as well as upgrade to medium or heavy-lift helicopters,” said Anthony DiNota, President, Heli-One.
Heli-One Total Solutions will be led by Michael Richardson, who brings with him 44 years of experience in the rotor wing industry. In this time, Mr. Richardson has held a variety of roles with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), leasing companies and operators with a primary focus on aircraft sales and leasing. Most recently, Mr. Richardson was an independent consultant working with major organizations in the helicopter industry, providing sales and sales support services.
For more information visit our webpage: http://heli-one.ca/services/heli-one-total-solutions
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit