Helicopter operators purchasing pre-owned aircraft will benefit from the extensive customization, engineering and maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) services offered by Heli-One’s new aircraft sales business line, Heli-One Total Solutions.
Heli-One is one of the world’s leading independent providers of helicopter MRO services and as such is uniquely positioned to provide customers with “Turn Key” solutions to their operational needs. Heli-One is a segment of CHC Helicopter, the operating company of CHC Group (NYSE: HELI).
Heli-One Total Solutions provides customers with tailored services that will enable them to efficiently purchase an aircraft, prepare the helicopter and crew for the specific mission, and ensure ongoing support for parts and maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) requirements.
As part of our customized service packages, Heli-One Total Solutions offers:
- Pilot and mechanic training
- Modification, engineering and completions
- Customization to any mission profile
- Aircraft delivery, including registration
- Customized hourly parts services agreements
- By-The-Hour maintenance programs
“The services offered by Heli-One Total Solutions will enable operators to more affordably and efficiently replace older generation aircraft as well as upgrade to medium or heavy-lift helicopters,” said Anthony DiNota, President, Heli-One.
Heli-One Total Solutions will be led by Michael Richardson, who brings with him 44 years of experience in the rotor wing industry. In this time, Mr. Richardson has held a variety of roles with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), leasing companies and operators with a primary focus on aircraft sales and leasing. Most recently, Mr. Richardson was an independent consultant working with major organizations in the helicopter industry, providing sales and sales support services.
For more information visit our webpage: http://heli-one.ca/services/heli-one-total-solutions
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment