Helicopter operators purchasing pre-owned aircraft will benefit from the extensive customization, engineering and maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) services offered by Heli-One’s new aircraft sales business line, Heli-One Total Solutions.
Heli-One is one of the world’s leading independent providers of helicopter MRO services and as such is uniquely positioned to provide customers with “Turn Key” solutions to their operational needs. Heli-One is a segment of CHC Helicopter, the operating company of CHC Group (NYSE: HELI).
Heli-One Total Solutions provides customers with tailored services that will enable them to efficiently purchase an aircraft, prepare the helicopter and crew for the specific mission, and ensure ongoing support for parts and maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) requirements.
As part of our customized service packages, Heli-One Total Solutions offers:
- Pilot and mechanic training
- Modification, engineering and completions
- Customization to any mission profile
- Aircraft delivery, including registration
- Customized hourly parts services agreements
- By-The-Hour maintenance programs
“The services offered by Heli-One Total Solutions will enable operators to more affordably and efficiently replace older generation aircraft as well as upgrade to medium or heavy-lift helicopters,” said Anthony DiNota, President, Heli-One.
Heli-One Total Solutions will be led by Michael Richardson, who brings with him 44 years of experience in the rotor wing industry. In this time, Mr. Richardson has held a variety of roles with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), leasing companies and operators with a primary focus on aircraft sales and leasing. Most recently, Mr. Richardson was an independent consultant working with major organizations in the helicopter industry, providing sales and sales support services.
For more information visit our webpage: http://heli-one.ca/services/heli-one-total-solutions
Heli-One is based in Delta, British Columbia, Canada, and has MRO operations in Delta, Canada; Stavanger, Norway; Fort Collins, USA; and Rzeszow, Poland. Heli-One is the largest helicopter support and maintenance company in the world and is part of CHC Helicopter. In addition to MRO services, CHC provides offshore transportation to oil-and-gas companies and flight services to search-and-rescue agencies. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in more than 20 countries around the world.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator