BellHelicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today the recent delivery of the Bell 429 to Servicios Aereos Across, an aircraft charter service based in Toluca, Mexico. The customer currently operates a Bell 407GX, multiple Cessna aircraft and will now add the Bell 429 to their fleet.
“The Bell 429 continues to be in demand throughout Mexico and the Latin American region and is an exceptional fit in the luxury market,” said Jay Ortiz, vice president of Latin American sales. “The Bell 429 delivers a smooth, quiet ride and exceptional performance, and we are proud to deliver this aircraft to one of our loyal customers.”
Bell Helicopter has a strong presence in Mexico with more than 360 Bell aircraft, of which more than 50 are flying in the corporate and VIP market. These aircraft are backed by Bell Helicopter’s superior customer support and service, as rated by our global customer base in multiple industry surveys.
“Our customers with Servicios Aereos Across continually praise the Bell 407GX, so we knew the Bell 429 would be a welcome addition,” said Pedro Corsi, president of Servicios Aereos Across. “Our company prides itself on providing exceptional safety and customer service and that strongly aligns with the Bell Helicopter brand, so we are pleased to continue our relationship.”
Bell Helicopter continues to grow in the region with their increasing personnel in-region and facility investments. Bell Helicopter’s facility located in Chihuahua produces cabins and fuselage assemblies, electrical harnesses and components, instrument panels, firewalls, bulkheads, floors and many other structural components for the Bell 206L4, 407, 429 and 412.
With seating for seven passengers and one pilot, the Bell 429 is one of the most advanced light twin helicopters ever developed, offering a fully integrated glass cockpit with advanced drive system and best-in-class WAAS navigation and IFR capability. Additional safety features include a collective mounted throttle, damage tolerant hub and rotor system, and energy attenuating seats. It is the first helicopter certified through the MSG-3 process, resulting in reduced maintenance costs for operation.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information visit: www.textron.com.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award