Mecaer Aviation Group (MAG) announcedit has successfully validated their VVIP Bell 429 helicopter interior with the Agencia Nacional De Aviacao Civil (ANAC).
MAG achieved the original Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) with EASA earlier this year and continues to validate with agencies around the world. Brazil is the first of six (6) international validations applied for in 2015.
Multiple options and configurations are available for Brazilian clientele. Customers can choose from four, five or six seat layouts with options for up to two (2) center consoles, MAG’s proprietary I-FEEL (In-Flight Entertainment Enhanced Lounge) and passenger controlled Electro-Chromic Windows.
The interior includes two of MAG’s proprietary technologies. The “SILENS”noise canceling system has successfully reduced the cabin noise to a level where normal conversation can be conducted between passengers without headsets. The IFEEL technology provides passengers with moving jet maps and audio/ video entertainment, along with internal Wi-Fi interface to personal smart devices.
“Achieving an ANAC STC within three months of our EASA STC is no small accomplishment and a key factor in the success of the MAGnificent,” said Armando Sassoli, Co-General Manager of Mecaer Aviation Group. “The Brazilian market has one of the highest demands for the VVIP interior and the Bell 429. With the recent validation we anticipate a launch customer very soon,” Sassoli continued.
About Mecaer Aviation Group
With facilities across Italy, Canada and the United States, MAG offers integrated systems including flight controls, landing gear and actuation systems, as well as cabin comfort systems for helicopters, business aircraft,general aviation and basic trainers. Capabilities include design, development, manufacture, certification, and noise and vibration abatement, together with completion, modification, and MRO services. More information is available at www.mecaer.com
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO