SOGITEC INDUSTRIES announces that NAHEMA and the French Defense Procurement Agency (Direction générale de l’armement, DGA) have declared ready for training the French Army Aviation NH90 Full Flight Simulator (FFS).
The FFS is operational at the French Army Aviation Academy NH90 Joint Training Center (Centre de formation interarmées, CFIA) in Le Cannet-des-Maures, south-eastern France.
The FFS is a true FMS (Full Mission Simulator) which benefits from real-helicopter-based modelling, and implements a tactical simulation that allows the full range of NH90 missions training. The FFS also meets flight and navigation training needs: conversion-to-type, instrument flight, malfunctions management, etc.
Upon the delivery of the FFS, networking of the CFIA Multi-Role Training Device (MRTD) and FFS was demonstrated successfully. This milestone paves the way for the development of NH90 crews’ collective networked training, and confirms SOGITEC’s status as French leader for distributed simulation (Rafale Simulation Centers networking, etc.).
The on-going international program provides for the development and production of seven NH90 training devices (6 MRTDs and 1 FFS) for the French Army and Navy, and the Finnish Army. 5 are already in service.
About Sogitec Industries:
Sogitec Industries is a leading company in the market of support products and services for Aerospace and Defense systems. Sogitec offers a comprehensive range of instruction and training solutions for military and civil aerospace needs, from full training systems to simulation subsystems. The company also operates in major technical publications and documentary systems programs. Sogitec employs over 400 personnel and delivered revenue of 83 million euros in 2013. The company is headquartered in Suresnes (Paris). Two other main facilities are located in Bruz (Rennes, Britanny) and Mérignac (Bordeaux).Sogitec Industries is a subsidiary of aircraft manufacturer Dassault Aviation. For more information: www.sogitec.com.
- Aberdeen SAR team reach 500th mission milestone
- HAI Names Recipient of 2021 Salute to Excellence Law Enforcement Award
- Airbus drops price on AS350 Crash Resistant Fuel System
- HAI supports Advanced Air Mobility Coordination and Leadership Act
- Turkish Aerospace Industries display unmanned T629 attack helicopter
- Bell-Boeing awarded $309M contract for four CMV-22B Ospreys
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints Interim CEO
- Universal Avionics appoints Director of Contracts
- Two Japanese prefectures sign helicopter cooperation agreement
- RNAS Culdrose to control satellite airfield remotely
- Ideagen and PHI Aviation Agree Five-Year Safety Management Software Deal
- WAI Announces Keynote Speakers for Virtual WAI2021 Conference
- G+ and HeliOffshore collaborate on helicopter operations for wind farms
- Air Ambulances UK announces new CEO
- Inter-Tec Group opens a new business in Ireland
- Airbus recognizes 2 employees with 50 years of service
- Summit Aviation makes appointment to new Director of Program Management role
- Milestone Aviation and NHV Group expand partnership
- HAI names recipient of the 2021 Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- USHST identifies need for Automatic Flight Control Systems in light helicopters