SOGITEC INDUSTRIES announces that NAHEMA and the French Defense Procurement Agency (Direction générale de l’armement, DGA) have declared ready for training the French Army Aviation NH90 Full Flight Simulator (FFS).
The FFS is operational at the French Army Aviation Academy NH90 Joint Training Center (Centre de formation interarmées, CFIA) in Le Cannet-des-Maures, south-eastern France.
The FFS is a true FMS (Full Mission Simulator) which benefits from real-helicopter-based modelling, and implements a tactical simulation that allows the full range of NH90 missions training. The FFS also meets flight and navigation training needs: conversion-to-type, instrument flight, malfunctions management, etc.
Upon the delivery of the FFS, networking of the CFIA Multi-Role Training Device (MRTD) and FFS was demonstrated successfully. This milestone paves the way for the development of NH90 crews’ collective networked training, and confirms SOGITEC’s status as French leader for distributed simulation (Rafale Simulation Centers networking, etc.).
The on-going international program provides for the development and production of seven NH90 training devices (6 MRTDs and 1 FFS) for the French Army and Navy, and the Finnish Army. 5 are already in service.
About Sogitec Industries:
Sogitec Industries is a leading company in the market of support products and services for Aerospace and Defense systems. Sogitec offers a comprehensive range of instruction and training solutions for military and civil aerospace needs, from full training systems to simulation subsystems. The company also operates in major technical publications and documentary systems programs. Sogitec employs over 400 personnel and delivered revenue of 83 million euros in 2013. The company is headquartered in Suresnes (Paris). Two other main facilities are located in Bruz (Rennes, Britanny) and Mérignac (Bordeaux).Sogitec Industries is a subsidiary of aircraft manufacturer Dassault Aviation. For more information: www.sogitec.com.
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers