Airbus Helicopters has confirmed its line-up of four rotorcraft to be showcased at the China Helicopter Exposition 2015 – one light single-engine H130 Ecureuil, two light twin-engine H135s and one medium-sized H155 from the Dolphin family.
Visitors will be able to take a close look at China’s very first HEMS-configured H135 operated by Beijing 999 Emergency Rescue Centre, which will be displayed at the Airbus Helicopters stand. At the same time, they will also be able to check out the H130 from the renowned Ecureuil family, which is the reference in the single-engine market in China with a market share close to 50% for Airbus Helicopters.
Outside the exposition hall, General Dynamic Aero Tech, a customer of Airbus Helicopters, will display its H155 Dolphin helicopter. Aviation enthusiasts will also get to see demonstration flights of an H135, performed by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA).
Occupying approximately 430 square meters, the Airbus Helicopters’ stand is located in Hall 1, booth C501.
About Airbus Helicopters China
Created in December 2006, Airbus Helicopters China is the local based customer center of Airbus Helicopters, responsible for sales and customer support activities for the company’s entire range of products. In China, Airbus Helicopters has a market share of 40%. With 45 years of presence and over 30 years of experience in industrial cooperation in China, more than 140 civil and parapublic helicopters from Airbus Helicopters are flying in the country today. In order to provide quality service in proximity to Chinese operators, Airbus Helicopters China has established a multi-based organization in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin, Chengdu, Wuhan and Hong Kong staffed with around 100 employees.
About Airbus Helicopters (www.airbushelicopters.com)
Airbus Helicopters is a division of Airbus Group. The company provides the most efficient civil and military helicopter solutions to its customers who serve, protect, save lives and safely carry passengers in highly demanding environments. Flying more than 3 million flight hours per year, the company’s in-service fleet includes some 12,000 helicopters operated by more than 3,000 customers in 152 countries. Airbus Helicopters employs more than 23,000 people worldwide and in 2014 generated revenues of 6.5 billion Euros. In line with the company’s new identity, fully integrated into Airbus Group, Airbus Helicopters has renamed its product range replacing the former “EC” designation with an “H”.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award