Helicopter Technology Company (HTC) is pleased to announce they are offering Metal Main Rotor Blades for UH-1 helicopters. The HTC Part Number 204P2100-101 Main Rotor Blade is a direct replacement for the Bell Helicopter – Textron Part Number 204-011-250-113 Main Rotor Blade.
HTC designs and produces its own line of Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Blades at its Facilities in Los Angeles, California. The company is an FAA Approved Production Approval Holder and Repair Station (#HQPR671X) with ISO 9001:2008 + AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 + AS9110B Certifications.
HTC, formed in 1994, has Rotor Blades in Service in more than 40 countries around the world. Seeing that there was a need in the UH-1 market for Main Rotor Blades, they worked to get these blades certificated and into production for UH-1 operators to insure that blades are available when they need them.
The HTC UH-1 Main Rotor Blade is fully interchangeable and carries a life-limit of 2,600 hours. Installation of this Blade is covered by FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Number SR02492LA.
Part Number 204P2100-101 Main Rotor Blade Features:
•FAA Certificated Interchangeable in any combination with BHT 204-011-250-113 Blade
•Additional 48 inch (1219 mm) Stainless Steel Abrasion Strip at Tip
•7075 Aluminum Alloy Spar
•High Visibility Paint Schemes Available
Main Rotor Blade Life-Limits:
UH-1H: 2,600 hours
UH-1B*: 2,600 hours (*with STC SR00026DE Tail Boom Extension Installed)
Currently HTC has two models on the applicability list and is expecting approvals for more models soon. HTC is looking forward to working with UH-1 operators worldwide and making sure their Main Rotor Blade needs are met.
In addition to the capabilities noted above, HTC’s strengths include: Structural Design, Structural Testing, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Tool Design and Fabrication, Metal-to-Metal Bonding, Structural Assembly, and Flight Testing.
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20
- 18-Oct-20 N566BC Robinson R22 Winder, US-Georgia
- British Helicopter Association announces winner of annual Eric Brown Award
- Longbow awarded $32M contract for spare parts kits for AH-64E
- Garmin announces 2021 Virtual Format Pilot Training Classes
- Babcock starts Total contract from Aberdeen
- 16-Oct-20 N500DL Robinson R44 Pahrump, US-Nevada
- 16-Oct-20 N777CP Bell 206 Lakeland, US-Florida
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- Philippine Coast Guard takes delivery of second H145
- Life Link III Acquires FlightBridgeED
- Study supports EMS use of piloted multicopters