Vector Aerospace (www.vectoraerospace.com), a global independent provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce it has signed a contract with the Department of National Defense (DND) to perform all MRO services for their T-58 engines, effective 30 July 2015.
“We are thrilled to have been re-selected by DND to be their sole T-58 engine MRO provider,” said Paul Cockell, President, Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services – North America. “We have been a proud supporter of DND for over twenty consecutive years, consistently providing top quality products on time and on budget.”
Vector Aerospace has been a registered overhaul facility for CT-58 and T-58 engines since 1976. Between 1996 and 2003, Vector was instrumental in developing and implementing an upgrade program for 109 DND T-58 engine conversions from the -8F to -100 configurations. Vector also repairs the T700-T6A1 engines for the AW CH-149 Cormorant (AW101) and is currently conducting Assemble Inspection and Test (AIT) for the CT7-8A7 engines for the new Sikorsky CH-148 (H92) Cyclone helicopters in Canada.
About Vector Aerospace
Vector Aerospace is a global provider of aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services. Through facilities in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Australia, South Africa, Kenya and Singapore, Vector Aerospace provides services to commercial and military customers for gas turbine engines, components and helicopter airframes. Vector’s customer-focused team includes over 2,300 motivated employees.
Vector Aerospace holds approvals from some of the world’s leading turbine engine, airframe and avionics OEMs. Powerplants supported include a wide range of turboshafts, turboprops and turbofans from General Electric, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Rolls-Royce and Turbomeca. Vector Aerospace also provides support for a wide range of airframes from Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Boeing and Sikorsky, its capabilities including major inspections and dynamic component overhaul, and offers full-service avionics capability, including aircraft rewiring, mission equipment installation and glass cockpit upgrades.
More information can be found on the company’s website at www.vectoraerospace.com
- 20-Apr-20 N908CH Sikorsky S61 Camp Dwyer, Afghanistan
- Sikorsky and United Aero Group sign S61 support agreement
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Malaysia celebrates 50 years service of S-61 fleet
- RMAF welcomes upgraded Nuri helicopter
- Royal Malaysian Air Force S-61 Fleet to Receive Universal Avionics Flight Deck Upgrade
- A Presidential Restoration
- AEM MCP02 Master Caution Panel approved by Transport Canada
- RAF donates Sea King to Falklands museum
- Heli-One to upgrade Malaysian S-61 fleet
- Royal Navy SAR Sea Kings leave Culdrose for the last time
- Donaldson gets STC for S-61 inlet barrier filters
- FAA Proposes $240,500 Civil Penalty Against Helicopter Transport Services
- Bristow winchman recognised by the Queen
- Babcock win large Royal Navy helicopter maintenance contract
- Heli-One to prepare pair of S61s for Omni Taxi Aereo
- Royal Air Force bows out of UK SAR responsibility
- UK – Boulmer SAR base closes as RAF ferries Sea Kings to storage
- Sikorsky awarded $16.3M for five VH-3D cabin interiors
- Last Sea King leaves RAF Valley