The call is out for papers that will characterize the 2016 edition of the world’s largest helicopter-safety conference, the CHC Safety & Quality Summit.
The CHC Safety & Quality Summit is hosted by CHC Helicopter, the operating company of CHC Group Ltd. (NYSE:HELI).
Industry and safety professionals interested in presenting at the CHC Safety & Quality Summit may now submit abstracts for the event. The 12th-annual summit will be held April 04-06, 2016 at the Westin Bayshore Resort in Vancouver. Last year’s event drew more than 750 delegates from about 25 countries.
The 2016 summit will explore topics relevant to the theme “Back to Basics: Prioritizing Safety in a Challenging Economy.”
Most sessions during the three-day conference will be for 90 minutes, though some subjects may span one-half of or an entire day. Attendance at individual sessions typically numbers 50 or more people.
The submission form for papers is available at www.chcsafetyqualitysummit.com.
Submissions should include proposed session titles, descriptions or outlines, objectives and audience benefits, presenter bibliographies, and contact details. Relevant topics may include:
1) Integrity and Management
2) Compliance Monitoring
3) Technology and Safety Methods of Training
4) Crisis Management
5) Organizational Leadership and Viability
6) Fatigue Risk Management
7) Human Factors
8) Risk Assessment and Hazard Management
9) Human Error Management
10) Flight Data Monitoring
12) Organizational Causes of Accidents
13) Sustaining and Improving Industry Safety
14) Management System for Reducing Safety Risk and Business Risk
15) Safety Management Tools
16) Crew Resource Management
17) Practical Tools
CHC Helicopter is a leader in enabling customers to go further, do more and come home safely, including oil and gas companies, government search-and-rescue agencies and organizations requiring helicopter maintenance, repair and overhaul services through the Heli-One segment. The company has a fleet of more than 230 aircraft and operates in approximately 20 countries around the world.
- New US East Coast scheduled helicopter flights to launch in June
- US Army tests UH-60 Load Stability System Litter Attachment from Vita Inclinata
- Raytheon awarded $15M more on CV-22 countermeasures contract
- Veelo Technologies Helping to Keep Aircraft Rotor Blades Out of the Oven
- Avfuel Adds Webinar and Human Factors Course to Training System
- EHang provides details of sales contracts to refute Wolfpack allegations
- Bristow closes $400M Notes offering and pays off term loans
- Whirly-Girls International release 2021 Scholarship Recipients
- SAFE wins contract for US Army UH-60 work platforms
- TKK Orders 2nd EC135 FTD from FRASCA
- Schiebel first UAS Operator in Europe to receive LUC from Austro Control
- Cornwall Air Ambulance now carries blood products
- EHang 216 AAV completes first trial flights in Beijing airspace
- Emergency Services affected by Facebook Australia news ban
- Second group of Botswana police pilots training on Enstrom 480B
- Mauritius signs helicopter lease with India
- London’s Air Ambulance extends maintenance contract with SAS
- Bell Delivers Three Huey IIs to the Lebanese Air Force
- HAL Hands Over ALHs to the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard
- HAL’s LUH Receives IOC