Aero Products Component Services, a prominent global helicopter support company, announces the recent signing of an agreement with LORD Corporation as a global distributor for Bell 206 series, 407 and 427 components, which incorporate the latest proprietary SPE IIA elastomer technology.
A support provider to the helicopter industry since 1985, Aero Products Component Services has more than 30 years of experience in providing parts, accessories, and component overhauls to operators throughout the world. “Aero Products was selected because of their outstanding performance in delivering exceptional support and value to our mutual customers. Aero Products’ established experience in support of the Bell Helicopter product line is highly complimentary to our joint mission of helping reduce direct operating costs (DOC’s) and improve service life by using the latest LORD SPE IIA elastomer technology and major sub assembly solutions,” said Rodolphe Leroy, Manager, Global Sales, Business Development & MARKETING, LORD Corporation.
This cooperative agreement broadens Aero Products’ position to provide increased aftermarket support to customers operating select Bell aircraft models. The recent groundbreaking LORD warranty enhancements on several flight-critical components not only provides operators with incredible value, but also effectively aligns component service life with major maintenance intervals, thus helping further reduce direct operating costs and eliminate a costly AOG condition due to premature elastomeric failure.
“We believe this new partnership is a game-changer for our customers in both parts procurement and component overhaul servicing. It is our goal to respectfully challenge the competition by presenting our customers with comparative endurance test results of components utilizing LORD SPE IIA elastomer, and invite them to judge for themselves. All bearings using this newest generation of elastomer are expected to exceed a 2,500- hour service life with more consistent performance,” said Ted Johnson, President, Aero Products.
About LORD Corporation
LORD Corporation is a diversified technology and manufacturing company developing highly reliable adhesives, coatings, motion management devices, and sensing technologies that significantly reduce risk and improve product performance. For 90 years, LORD has worked in COLLABORATION with our customers to provide innovative aerospace, defense, automotive and industrial solutions. With world headquarters in Cary, N.C. and 2013 revenues in excess of $880 million, LORD has more than 2,900 employees in 26 countries and operates 16 manufacturing facilities and eight R&D centers worldwide. LORD actively promotes STEM education and many other community engagement initiatives.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit