Aero Products Component Services, a prominent global helicopter support company, announces the recent signing of an agreement with LORD Corporation as a global distributor for Bell 206 series, 407 and 427 components, which incorporate the latest proprietary SPE IIA elastomer technology.
A support provider to the helicopter industry since 1985, Aero Products Component Services has more than 30 years of experience in providing parts, accessories, and component overhauls to operators throughout the world. “Aero Products was selected because of their outstanding performance in delivering exceptional support and value to our mutual customers. Aero Products’ established experience in support of the Bell Helicopter product line is highly complimentary to our joint mission of helping reduce direct operating costs (DOC’s) and improve service life by using the latest LORD SPE IIA elastomer technology and major sub assembly solutions,” said Rodolphe Leroy, Manager, Global Sales, Business Development & MARKETING, LORD Corporation.
This cooperative agreement broadens Aero Products’ position to provide increased aftermarket support to customers operating select Bell aircraft models. The recent groundbreaking LORD warranty enhancements on several flight-critical components not only provides operators with incredible value, but also effectively aligns component service life with major maintenance intervals, thus helping further reduce direct operating costs and eliminate a costly AOG condition due to premature elastomeric failure.
“We believe this new partnership is a game-changer for our customers in both parts procurement and component overhaul servicing. It is our goal to respectfully challenge the competition by presenting our customers with comparative endurance test results of components utilizing LORD SPE IIA elastomer, and invite them to judge for themselves. All bearings using this newest generation of elastomer are expected to exceed a 2,500- hour service life with more consistent performance,” said Ted Johnson, President, Aero Products.
About LORD Corporation
LORD Corporation is a diversified technology and manufacturing company developing highly reliable adhesives, coatings, motion management devices, and sensing technologies that significantly reduce risk and improve product performance. For 90 years, LORD has worked in COLLABORATION with our customers to provide innovative aerospace, defense, automotive and industrial solutions. With world headquarters in Cary, N.C. and 2013 revenues in excess of $880 million, LORD has more than 2,900 employees in 26 countries and operates 16 manufacturing facilities and eight R&D centers worldwide. LORD actively promotes STEM education and many other community engagement initiatives.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator