Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Johnson Rice Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans, September 28 – 30, 2015.
Jonathan E. Baliff, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bristow Group, and L. Don Miller, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present on Monday, September 28, 2015 at 3:05 p.m. CDT (4:05 p.m. EDT). A live broadcast of the presentation and the accompanying slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Bristow Group website at www.bristowgroup.com and will be archived there for approximately 90 days.
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP INC.
Bristow Group Inc. is a leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia and Trinidad. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.bristowgroup.com.
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter