Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE: BRS), the leading provider of helicopter services to the offshore energy industry, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Johnson Rice Energy Conference to be held in New Orleans, September 28 – 30, 2015.
Jonathan E. Baliff, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bristow Group, and L. Don Miller, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present on Monday, September 28, 2015 at 3:05 p.m. CDT (4:05 p.m. EDT). A live broadcast of the presentation and the accompanying slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Bristow Group website at www.bristowgroup.com and will be archived there for approximately 90 days.
ABOUT BRISTOW GROUP INC.
Bristow Group Inc. is a leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations. The Company has major transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia and Trinidad. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.bristowgroup.com.
- NTSB calls for mandatory Flight Data Recorders in all turbine helicopters
- Era Group Announces Board Approval of Reverse Stock Split
- Bristow Group Announces Stock Repurchases
- Cornwall Air Ambulance suffers £1.5M income shortfall
- NBAA Requests Extension for GA Pilot Medicals
- Police Aviation News – June 2020 Edition
- First Ukraine Police Airbus H145 commences flight test phase
- Polish Police retire Kania helicopter to museum
- Bell Offers Comprehensive Program for new Commercial Aircraft Customers
- Universal Helicopters closes its doors after almost 60 years of operations
- Gama Aviation starts Scottish EMS operations after taking contract back from Babcock
- Heli Hero names added to new helicopter
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada