AgustaWestland announced today the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with LOM Praha s.p. of the Czech Republic. Under the MoU the partners are paving the way for cooperation in the field of helicopter maintenance, training, servicing and support, as well as the designing and manufacturing of helicopter kits. The partnership would be firmly established in the event Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland’s solutionfor the Czech Ministry of Defence’s multipurpose helicopter requirement is selected. AgustaWestland is offering the AW139M multi-role military helicopter.
A state-owned company with experience in maintenance, training, repair, overhaul and modernization of aircraft and helicopters, as well as training solutions for NATO and an established service supplier to the Czech Ministry of Defence, LOM Praha would strongly benefit from industrial cooperation with Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland.
This partnership, together with Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland’s commitment to pursue further industrial collaboration opportunities in the Czech Republic, will enable outstanding long term support and training capabilities to be delivered to the Czech Armed Forces.
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition