AgustaWestland announced today the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with LOM Praha s.p. of the Czech Republic. Under the MoU the partners are paving the way for cooperation in the field of helicopter maintenance, training, servicing and support, as well as the designing and manufacturing of helicopter kits. The partnership would be firmly established in the event Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland’s solutionfor the Czech Ministry of Defence’s multipurpose helicopter requirement is selected. AgustaWestland is offering the AW139M multi-role military helicopter.
A state-owned company with experience in maintenance, training, repair, overhaul and modernization of aircraft and helicopters, as well as training solutions for NATO and an established service supplier to the Czech Ministry of Defence, LOM Praha would strongly benefit from industrial cooperation with Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland.
This partnership, together with Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland’s commitment to pursue further industrial collaboration opportunities in the Czech Republic, will enable outstanding long term support and training capabilities to be delivered to the Czech Armed Forces.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset