AgustaWestland announced today the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with LOM Praha s.p. of the Czech Republic. Under the MoU the partners are paving the way for cooperation in the field of helicopter maintenance, training, servicing and support, as well as the designing and manufacturing of helicopter kits. The partnership would be firmly established in the event Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland’s solutionfor the Czech Ministry of Defence’s multipurpose helicopter requirement is selected. AgustaWestland is offering the AW139M multi-role military helicopter.
A state-owned company with experience in maintenance, training, repair, overhaul and modernization of aircraft and helicopters, as well as training solutions for NATO and an established service supplier to the Czech Ministry of Defence, LOM Praha would strongly benefit from industrial cooperation with Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland.
This partnership, together with Finmeccanica-AgustaWestland’s commitment to pursue further industrial collaboration opportunities in the Czech Republic, will enable outstanding long term support and training capabilities to be delivered to the Czech Armed Forces.
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order