Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announces today that the Bell Helicopter Prague, Customization and Delivery Center, has received Russian Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) certification to perform maintenance on Russian registered aircraft.
“This is an important milestone for Bell Helicopter Prague,” said Michael Reagan, director, global services at Bell Helicopter. “We are committed to enhance our customer offerings for our Russian customers. This new certification will provide them with easy access to Bell support and service in the region.”
Bell Helicopter Prague is the company’s regional customization, delivery and aftermarket service center, and addresses the needs of Bell Helicopter’s European and Russian customer base. Bell Helicopter Prague continues to invest in its team and the facility to provide the most advanced and world-class service offerings to its customers.
The Bell Helicopter facility in Prague compliments the company’s extensive support and service network located throughout Europe. Bell Helicopter has supported its customers in more than 50 countries in Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa from its Amsterdam Supply Center, which recently celebrated its 40th anniversary. The company also serves its regional customers at Rotor Blades, Ltd., in Warminster, England, a blade repair center, and has 15 Bell Helicopter Authorized Customer Service Facilities (CSFs) located in Europe and Russia to perform maintenance, repair and overhaul on Bell Helicopter aircraft.
Bell Helicopter has the largest support network in the industry with over one hundred authorized customer service facilities in thirty four countries. Ranked number one by customers for 21 consecutive years in the Helicopter Product Support Survey from Professional Pilot Magazine, Bell Helicopter has also earned top honors in Vertical Magazine’s first-ever comprehensive helicopter manufacturer’s survey. Bell Helicopter is committed to having resources where customers operate to speed up delivery of service and support, and give customers access to resources who are easy to reach, know the operating environment and understand their needs.
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell’s global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information visit: www.textron.com.
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition