ModStore.aero is the largest online trading place connecting buyers and sellers of aircraft modifications. With the addition of STC’s for helicopters ModStore can extend her services to a larger group of professional users in more fields of expertise.
ModStore already holds over 21,000 modifications for commercial and business aircraft. Now 5,600 STC’s covering 50 types of helicopters built by Agusta, Airbus Helicopters, Bell, MD Helicopters and Sikorsky have been added to its grand total.
Every STC brings the ModStore visitor in direct contact with the providing company.
Hélène de Wolf, Manager ModStore: “To us it was important to include the modification market for rotor wing aircraft. Next to the online activities ModStore is building a network of professionals working in Engineering, Design or Certification of aircraft modifications. The expertise involved in this segment should be represented in the network to make it the influential and innovative platform we envision”.
ModStore.aero is an online trading place connecting sellers and buyers of aircraft modifications. At this moment ModStore holds over 27,500 modifications for fixed wing and rotor wing aircraft. Next to certified modifications ModStore also includes IT-solutions, concepts and designs.
ModStore is powered by Fokker Services B.V.
About Fokker Services
Fokker Services is a business line of Fokker Technologies. Fokker Technologies is a leading global aerospace specialist that develops and manufactures highly engineered advanced aircraft systems and components to aircraft manufacturers and provides integrated maintenance services and products to aircraft owners and operators. The company was founded in 1919. Headquartered in Papendrecht, the Netherlands, Fokker Technologies operates facilities in the Netherlands, Romania, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, and employs approximately 4,900 people. For the year ended 31 December 2014, reported revenue and profit before tax were €758 million and €4.1 million respectively
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet