The 16 H225M helicopters, operated by the Brazilian Navy, Army and Air Force, exceeded the 10,000 flight hour milestone last month.
H225M: Multi-Mission Capable
The latest member of Airbus Helicopters’ military Super Puma family, this 11-metric-tonne helicopter is used in logistic support missions, disaster support, medical evacuation, search and rescue, combat search and rescue, presidential transport, troop transport, and humanitarian actions promoted by the forces.
The tried-and-true combat helicopter has been deployed in Lebanon, Afghanistan and Mali and has supported NATO-led operations in Libya. With its cutting edge avionics, communications systems and defensive aids, the H225M has proven its reliability and durability in the field.
- Boost Human External Cargo Systems Exhibiting at HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- eVTOL manufacturer Joby Aviation raises $590 Million
- Helicopter Foundation International changes name
- Bristow Supports Republic of Singapore Air Force, Australia Bushfire Relief Operations
- Genesys Aerosystems Offers New Line of Digital Radios
- Bristow to merge with Era Helicopters
- AirX proposes new tourist flights from Tokyo Heliport
- Elbit Systems Successfully Demonstrates High-Altitude High-Precision Aerial Firefighting Solution
- PS Engineering announces PAC45 with dual control head – PAC45D
- DRF Foundation to fund external air medical R&D projects
- Twirly Birds annual meeting to be held during HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- Airbus displays its customer-centric solutions at Heli-Expo 2020
- HAI Foundation Online Auction Is Now Open
- FAA Administrator to Attend HAI Heli-Expo 2020
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO