The 16 H225M helicopters, operated by the Brazilian Navy, Army and Air Force, exceeded the 10,000 flight hour milestone last month.
H225M: Multi-Mission Capable
The latest member of Airbus Helicopters’ military Super Puma family, this 11-metric-tonne helicopter is used in logistic support missions, disaster support, medical evacuation, search and rescue, combat search and rescue, presidential transport, troop transport, and humanitarian actions promoted by the forces.
The tried-and-true combat helicopter has been deployed in Lebanon, Afghanistan and Mali and has supported NATO-led operations in Libya. With its cutting edge avionics, communications systems and defensive aids, the H225M has proven its reliability and durability in the field.
- AEM Plans for Continued Growth with New Facility
- Winners of 37th Annual VFS Student Design Competition announced
- Jolly Green II begins aerial refueling tests
- Great North Air Ambulance adds AS365N3+ Dauphin
- Western Australia police orders first five-bladed H145
- Wysong enterprises completes Eagle 407HP for Helicopter Express
- Bell Takes Manufacturing to New Heights
- Netherlands’ Chinook purchase strengthens US-Coalition capabilities
- Children’s Air Ambulance offers pioneering medical treatment
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000