The 16 H225M helicopters, operated by the Brazilian Navy, Army and Air Force, exceeded the 10,000 flight hour milestone last month.
H225M: Multi-Mission Capable
The latest member of Airbus Helicopters’ military Super Puma family, this 11-metric-tonne helicopter is used in logistic support missions, disaster support, medical evacuation, search and rescue, combat search and rescue, presidential transport, troop transport, and humanitarian actions promoted by the forces.
The tried-and-true combat helicopter has been deployed in Lebanon, Afghanistan and Mali and has supported NATO-led operations in Libya. With its cutting edge avionics, communications systems and defensive aids, the H225M has proven its reliability and durability in the field.
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit