RA-Aviation, a global player in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality safe maintenance stands, assembly/production line platforms ground support equipment announced today the release of Rescue Hoist Cable Wash Trolley. (Part# RA-GSE-2071-0-RHC)
Oyvind Mork, Managing Director, is pleased with the continued success in developing products in co-operation with our customers regarding planning, design and fabrication “We generate solutions that lead to a safe and efficient way of performing maintenance for our customers”
RA – Aviation has more than 30 years of experience from design, production and installation of aviation maintenance support equipment. This includes maintenance docking systems and other ground support equipment for various helicopter-fixed wing types and models, on a global marked.
Our company has in house competencies and experience to design customized maintenance systems in accordance to customer’s needs. We always combine our client’s functional requirements with our latest technology in aluminum techniques, to optimize cost savings and safe solutions.
All our employees work from a customer’s point of view. Clients are consequently assured of a versatile, innovative partner, with an eye for lasting quality and maximum performance in accordance with ISO 9001 and AQAP 110 standards.
RA Aviation products are in use by military and civilian aircraft operators worldwide.
For further information please visit our website http://www.ra-aviation.no
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President
- Kopter enters the Brazilian market
- Leonardo confirms solid presence in the Brazilian VIP market at
- Elbit to supply components for CV-22 Color Helmet Mounted Display System
- East Anglia Air Ambulance to extend Norwich head office
- Forecast International Publishes White Paper on Global Outlook for Helicopters
- German NH90s get upgrade with Rohde & Schwarz radios
- Airbus now accepting nominations for sixth annual ‘Innovation in Safety Award’
- Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance Shortlisted for Third Sector Awards
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance partners with what3words app
- STARS announces winners of $4.1M Saskatchewan Lottery
- Genesys Aerosystems Equipped Leonardo TH-119 Achieves IFR Certification
- Boeing opens V-22 production facility
- Helicentre Announces Bristow CPL(H) Scholarship
- Keynote Speakers Announced for CHC Safety & Quality Summit