At the 20015 edition of Helitech, Reiser Simulation and Training (RST) will be demonstrating a prototype of its Airbus H145 training solution. Reiser will be located at Stand F50.
The company is working with pioneering German civil air rescue organization ADAC to develop a certified Level D full flight simulator (FFS) that leverages RST’s unique technology for enhanced accuracy and realism in simulators. The focus is to leverage Reiser’s expertise to develop the most reliable simulator with lowest operating costs.
The two companies are cooperating on several levels, including a multiyear contract with ADAC’s HEMS Academy GmbH in a power by the hour concept. Reiser is currently performing a flight data acquisition process using an ADAC H145 helicopter to acquire detailed data on handling qualities and flight performance as well as general dynamic behavior. For data acquisition, RST installed its recently developed flight test instrumentation, which features high data acquisition rates, precision and proven level of reliability along with miniature dimensions and corresponding low weight.
About Reiser Simulation & Training
Reiser Systemtechnik GmbH is family-owned founded in 1988. Starting with cable harnesses and components, Reiser has now a proven track record in sophisticated simulation training devices for pilot and technicians of the leading-edge fixed and rotary wing aircraft such as Typhoon, Tiger or NH90.
The company has earned a track record of success through its understanding of its clients’ needs, and applying extraordinary quality standards and manufacturing to the most reliable products of its class, reducing the operational cost for its customers. More information can be found at www.reiser-st.com
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics