SaxonAir Charter Ltd based at Norwich International airport is pleased to announce the official partnership with Norwich City Football Club as the preferred air travel provider for the club having been supplying aircraft charter services to Norwich City FC since the company was formed over eight years ago.
SaxonAir’s charter service provides dedicated aircraft for individuals and groups of people to travel to destinations otherwise not served by airliners. Flying with SaxonAir enables customers to travel to their own schedule with people they want to fly with, not forgetting the ability to work or completely relax en route.
Alex Durand, SaxonAir CEO said “We are delighted to develop our relationship with Norwich City Football Club, as we welcome their return to the Premier League. Our partnership enables us to enhance our services to the club, players and staff, and also to develop travel options for supporters. We also welcome the initiative from the club to work closer with partner businesses to collectively strengthen the profile of Norwich and the local region.”
SaxonAir are based from headquarters at Norwich Airport, with aircraft located in Norwich, London and other key European cities.
Stephen Hobin, Norwich City Football Club’s Head of Partnership’s says “We are really pleased to build upon our already great relationship with SaxonAir. The partnership see’s the clubs first team and backroom staff fly to a selection of away fixtures using aircraft based at SaxonAir’s headquarters at Norwich International Airport. He goes on to say “Our geographical location lends itself to flying to away games when travelling long distances to give the team the best possible preparation. As the partnership grows we are looking to work closely with the team at SaxonAir to extend their great services to our supporters and commercial business partners”.
- Q1 production analysis – Airbus rises while every other OEM falls
- Nigerian Navy receives AW139 helicopter
- Penn College aviation students receive industry scholarships
- EHang wins approval for autonomous air logistics operations
- Genesys flight testing their avionics suite on Black Hawks
- Pulselite® Bird Strike Prevention System STC Expanded to Include Bell 429 and Bell 505
- EBAA to provide members with live aviation security alerts from Osprey
- COVID-19 – AW139 supporting COVID-19 operations in Canada
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation